Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2009 10:21pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Royce Gracie Seminar

Hey this is kinda last minute notice, but I figured some one might happen to be within driving distance.. anyway if you're in the tampa/st pete/clearwater ect. area tomorrow Royce Gracie is doing a seminar and I believe the non member price is 85 bucks. If anyone would liek to know more on it check out gracie tampa's website for the main info, it's going to be at the north school at around 6pm i think, I'll ask about it tommorow morning in class for sure.

If anyone is interested it should be a pretty amazing opportunity and I'm certainly going to be there with my notebook soakin up as much info as I can along with the hands on application that comes with a seminar. If anyone from bullshido does show up it'd be a cool place to meet and exchange some ideas.

wasnt really sure where to put this and not sure it'll do alot of good but if one other person didnt know or forgot and they can benefit from it then I figured it couldn't hurt.

Posted On:
    3/24/2009 12:26am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was recently in the ACT in which I attended, was pretty good.