Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last
  1. #71
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The David Carradine Choked by a Tranny Workout.
    Only available in Thailand and Northern Philippines.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  2. #72
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,728
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May as well ad the power ropes then.

    http://www.kettlebells.com.au/store/...ropes-15m.html

    Not so much because they are a bad piece of workout kit, but because who is going to be fooled into paying $150 for some rope.

    And the thigh master of course.
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 10/13/2011 2:39pm at .

  3. #73

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    450
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    May as well ad the power ropes then.

    http://www.kettlebells.com.au/store/...ropes-15m.html

    Not so much because they are a bad piece of workout kit, but because who is going to be fooled into paying $150 for some rope.
    but but it's a 15 M power rope (which is apparently deceptively evil) and it was $180 so I am actualy saving $30 by buying it (or something!)

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    sorry to necro but, when you say GHEY, I say THIS IS GHEY:

    I fell for it even with the youtube tag... I thought it was real right up until the first guy was jerkin off.

  5. #75

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once I saw a videotape of a man who instructed aerobics and kickboxing, dressed in tight spandex in all sorts of colors and pattern.

  6. #76
    Chili Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't even ... I just ... Tai Chi Tennis??


  7. #77
    jspeedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,709
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    I can't even ... I just ... Tai Chi Tennis??

    Jut realized I watched a full 1:12 of that video it's kind of hypnotizing. I could only imagine the looks this guy would get at the park.

    Like all of these crap fitness products the only thing it has goin for it is that it is slightly better than sitting on your couch eating lard dipped oreos.

  8. #78
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    I can't even ... I just ... Tai Chi Tennis??

    Thank you.
    Thank you for giving me back my rage and reminding me how much I hate these fucking hippies.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  9. #79
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,728
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fine fitness vieos then.
    Cardio capoeira.


    Last edited by gregaquaman; 10/20/2011 11:41am at .

  10. #80
    Chili Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    "Gingadeira" sounds like something your dentist scrapes off of your teeth.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO