Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2009 1:11pm

Style: Vale-Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WANT TO FIGHT? -MT-MMA-SD,SUB GRAPPLING, we can help!

I am in desperate need of fighters for our may 30th show, we have rented an entire high school gym, we have a 20' X 20' five roped ring, & 2 wrestling matts, I have the facillity from 6 AM until 11 pm, so we are trying to expand our event.

If you fight, and will travel we will egt you a bout in your style, or at least attempt to,

Muay -Thai, San -da (or de) - Sub Grappling, am mma. we will try to match you, we do this event for charity, so the expense has to be covered for rental, insu. ect

It also is an oppertunity to showcase different styles, so people in a rural community can be exposed to several styles of full contact martial arts!

I am in need of older Am MMA guys, 35 + 185, 205, & super! If you can fill 2 of these slots I will pay for your gym's hotel & match any guys your gym brings!

Every fighter will be introduced to his choice of theme music, every participant gets a T-shirt, winners get ring side title belts!

Winning team recieves huge cup trophy filled with expense $$ !

I need gyms, please help us! Entry fee is only $40

The profits will go to outreach for incarcerated kids that teached martial arts as a diciplinary tool, and provides scholorships to inner city kids for gym fees!

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Oh we are about 1 hour south of albany, 2 1/2 north of NYC, 3 hours west of Boston,
    1 1/2 hours from western CT & vermont!, pm me your e-mail adress or phone info,

please do not note mis spellings or other stupid items!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2009 3:02pm

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We would have to pay to fight MMA? I thought it was bad enough to be asked to pay for my own travel and sell tickets.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    3/20/2009 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillful View Post
    We would have to pay to fight MMA? I thought it was bad enough to be asked to pay for my own travel and sell tickets.
    Come on, it's ammy, and for charity. Why shouldn't it cost a little bit of bread?

----------
    Rev. email me those details and I will hit up all of my local contacts to get people for you.

-- Matt
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    3/20/2009 4:00pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ummm its actually not bad, its a charity event. LI GUY 1 and myself have fought there in the past and it gets better eveytime. I would be mad at an entry fee except that its for charity and run by a church so bugger off!

Look at my youtube link in my sig to see clips from the past one, LI GUY 1 has some up too. I can't go to this one but would encourage anyone who wants a good first shot at competition to start here, even if you had a few its great to get experience at.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2009 9:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing, swashbuckling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm definitely interested. I'm not over 35, but I could fight at either 185 or 205 (though I'd be a rather small 205) in any of the striking matches. I'm not that picky about the ruleset. I'd even be willing to fight Shooto or MMA, if that's all you've got left to fill. I live in CNY (the Syracuse area), so travel won't really be a problem, and I'd be more than happy to pay 40 bucks for a good fight, especially if it's for charity.

I can't send pms yet for whatever reason, so I'll just post it here. You can email me at captainusername@yahoo.com.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2009 9:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

cost$$

we normaly get $$ from sponsors, no such luck, but you get 2 tickets for the $40!

save $10 it also guar. you show up, am mma guys who win can fight in pa in the cage in July! July 18th, as Joe said we get bigger every time,

our first nationals, joe we could have used you to beat those pa guys, but school comes first!

PA team will cover state fee & hotel for all winning fighters!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2009 11:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing, swashbuckling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So... do you have a spot that I could fill or is "in desperate need" not desperate enough for you to want me? If you do want me to fight, could you email me the details? At what weight, what style, rules, where the venue (er... highschool) is, ect? Or at least a yes or no as to whether or not I can fight?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2009 8:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

we need you!,

I just e-mailed you, I couldn't pm you either, anyway yes we need you badly.

Come on guys, this will be an awsome event! I rented the gym, I am ordiering the belts, I need fighters,

Does anyone know of any smaller gyms with fighters in

NY,Conn,VT,Mass or NH that are looking for a smaller venue!

I am also looking for carreer age guys looking to take a shot at MMA, I am going to post another thread, I hope mod's don't get ticked I just really can usally find alot of gyms here!

please help if you can, not a bad drive from NYC,Boston,Albany,Hartford, VT or much on NE!