Here is a bunch of shui chiao clips:

http://emptyflower.stanford.edu/johnwang1.html

Rolls With Sweaty Men!

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sigh. Yet another fun strangler post. Because if the members actually wanted to find Shui Chiao clips they couldn't ever just type that into google...

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...we would never be able to find those if we gave a ****.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:25am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheesus. Check out clip #5. It's just a demo, but it's still pretty effing impressive.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eeh...I really wasn't all that impressed.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pray tell, what did you find lacking?

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I second Osiris on that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 2:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You second him on a question? That's precious.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 3:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was in response to your question to me.
    So, what were we suppose to find impressive about that crap?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2004 3:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy had great technique. While the "attacks" are kind of wanky, it's clear that the student isn't throwing himself around. The guy generates some impressive power and loft with minimal movement. It's not impressive? Can you do that?
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast