STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/20/2009 12:03am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he looked pretty intense.

not really gonna bother with advice except one thing, do some weights bro. i went from being weak and fighting at 60kg to being strong and i can now fight at 65kg. and when i say strong i mean MUCH stronger, its worth going up a weight division if you have that advantage (and ****, you could lose a bit of flab anyway although i realise this fight was above your weight). nice head movement. shame it ended like that would have been nice to see more, interesting style although i can count on one hand the number of fighters ive seen who make it work properly compared to those who would be better off with their hands up.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    9/20/2009 1:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    not really gonna bother with advice except one thing, do some weights bro. i went from being weak and fighting at 60kg to being strong and i can now fight at 65kg. and when i say strong i mean MUCH stronger, its worth going up a weight division if you have that advantage (and ****, you could lose a bit of flab anyway although i realise this fight was above your weight). nice head movement. shame it ended like that would have been nice to see more, interesting style although i can count on one hand the number of fighters ive seen who make it work properly compared to those who would be better off with their hands up.
    That.
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586