Page 85 of 86 First ... 3575818283848586 Last
  1. #841
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i nearly **** when i saw the missed round house to spinning side kick.

    damn i wish you had been just a few inches closer to him. i would have loved to see you break his nose with that kick. you executed it really well for being just out of range.

  2. #842
    tao.jonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,054
    Style
    JKD, Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    damn i wish you had been just a few inches closer to him. i would have loved to see you break his nose with that kick. you executed it really well for being just out of range.

    I agree. Excellent job on that kick. Other than the fact that you missed.

  3. #843
    theotherserge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458
    Style
    sambo/crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    The machida comment makes me a little mmmurrgghh... I don't quite have the timing machida has.
    I like how they couldn't even remember Machida's name. Those announcers sucked so bad it made my ass bleed!
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

  4. #844

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,546
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have hemroids?

  5. #845
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could someone be so friendly and link to all Bully fights, please?

    I know who Sirc is, but I am not sure about the others.

    Zap's fight not up, or is it?

  6. #846
    Whacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,293
    Style
    jits da variedade brasile
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Could someone be so friendly and link to all Bully fights, please?

    I know who Sirc is, but I am not sure about the others.

    Zap's fight not up, or is it?
    Positively sure it's not. I gave their Youtube list a gander and didn't see anything. Also been searching all of Youtube for "Pausewang" (lol stopcock lol), Zap's last name, every other day or so... nada so far. Think I'm going to send that TuffNUffTV account a PM and ask/suggest they make with the goods. Unfortunately I don't remember our other boy's names, pretty sure they are Omega's students though.

  7. #847

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,166
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc,

    Thanks for doing the fight and repping BS. It looked like some fun - you got to do some footwork and get some leg kicks in. Your opponent looks to have had a few more fights. It's all good - fun to get in there.

    Just saw Robert Drysdale was on the same event - he's always fun to watch grappling.

    Anyway thx again and look forward to seeing Zapruder's vid and Omega's kids.

  8. #848

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,546
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matthew Painter, and yes I helped coach him.

  9. #849
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacker View Post
    Positively sure it's not. I gave their Youtube list a gander and didn't see anything. Also been searching all of Youtube for "Pausewang" (lol stopcock lol), Zap's last name, every other day or so... nada so far. Think I'm going to send that TuffNUffTV account a PM and ask/suggest they make with the goods. Unfortunately I don't remember our other boy's names, pretty sure they are Omega's students though.
    Thanks for the info!

    Checking for Omie's student, then...

  10. #850

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    3
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not sure if anyone has noticed but sirc's opponent is fighting for the 145 belt tonight and comes from wand fight team. i don't think this was sirc's original opponent and he should be given more credit for the caliber of fighter he faced.

Page 85 of 86 First ... 3575818283848586 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO