Page 3 of 86 First 12345671353 ... Last
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Diesel: That's perfect man, remember the original premise of this event was for guys stepping into an MMA fight for the first time in their life.

    I'll try to focus on finding you an opponent jumping in for the first time too, just make sure you train your ass off and I'll work on matching you up.

    Tha

  2. #22
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamermma View Post
    Diesel: That's perfect man, remember the original premise of this event was for guys stepping into an MMA fight for the first time in their life.

    I'll try to focus on finding you an opponent jumping in for the first time too, just make sure you train your ass off and I'll work on matching you up.

    Tha

    Cool, sounds like fun to me!!!

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey diesel, mind if I tell people you are a cop?

    No offense, but I'm sure more people will want to try and punch your head off. :)

    Could be easier to get you an opponent.

    Seriously though, we had a cop fight on the first UGGP then come back for an epic, bloody rematch.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cincy, Ohio
    Posts
    938
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whats the deadline for trying to get fighters for this? As it currently stands I am 0-1 in mma, and i really rushed into that first fight with not enough training and not being in good shape, and I don't want to do that again. As I am just re-starting more mma focused training, would it be ok to come back in a month or two and tell you I want to fight?

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's another UGer. Any takers?

    Thomas Torres ht- 5'11"wt- 155-170age- 25record- 0-0-0 ya i'm undefeated hahaexperience- 2 years on and off mma (mostly bjj)gym- i train out of Prime Performance in Amarillo, TX

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beorn: That's fine. I'll go ahead and say the deadline will be about 3 weeks out so I can get everything worked out with sponsors and stuff.

    I'll adjust that if I can or need to.

    However, I don't know if Bullshido's Team leader will impose their own deadlines, again that's y'alls call.

    Phrost, I know you don't like linking here but could I possibly link the UG thread for these guys so they can have a peak at what's going on there?

    One thing I found with these events is members tend to join both sites so they can post on the other threads and call people out, it helps with communication and allows people to match up when I'm not around, then they just tell me.

    I'm going to go ahead and link the UGers so you'll probably see a few of them over here soon.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if anyone does go to the underground the thread is called UGGP 4: UG vs Bullshido.

    Zapruder already posted there and got tangled up with a lion. :)

  8. #28
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamermma View Post
    Hey diesel, mind if I tell people you are a cop?

    No offense, but I'm sure more people will want to try and punch your head off. :)

    Could be easier to get you an opponent.

    Seriously though, we had a cop fight on the first UGGP then come back for an epic, bloody rematch.

    Well, actually I wasn't a cop, corrections. And I'm not in corrections right now. I'm an investigator but I'm currently talking to my supervisors to find out if I can put what I do on here. They might not want me to say. But if you really want to know, and won't publish it, PM me.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Well, actually I wasn't a cop, corrections. And I'm not in corrections right now. I'm an investigator but I'm currently talking to my supervisors to find out if I can put what I do on here. They might not want me to say. But if you really want to know, and won't publish it, PM me.

    Not a big deal really man, I just know people talk tough about what they'd do to a cop then one steps up to fight....and....crickets...

    lol, no big deal either way man.

    I'll just keep trying to find you a fight and I'll work on russling up more sponsors soon.

  10. #30
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, you can tell people I used to be a prison guard. Maybe there are some disgruntled customers out there!!!

Page 3 of 86 First 12345671353 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO