Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula View Post
    My WAKO title belt is in fact a cheap plastic piece of crap that has fallen apart, but the TBA belt I'm posing with in the picture is in fact a thick brass plate on big fat leather belt. It's actually a pretty nice belt. If I would've won the belt the following year it would've been the much cooler custom belt that has a cool bird plate, but this was the first year of the TBA so it was a standard ringside belt. It does say the division and year that I won the belt on the plate. I plan to pick up at least 2 or 3 more belts this summer though, so I'll have some props to take a new picture with ;)
    Ah, so you do have a legitimate one, cool.

Thanks for not being a dick about like joe. Not everyone is an expert on the constitution elements of amateur fighting awards.

Good luck with your filling your belt cabinet!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ Sorry I just couldn't help it!

BTW most orgs all have crappy belts because they're so many of them. I don't mean the belt is crappy for what it stands for, just that it's not gonna be the same standards as UFC, PRIDE, DREAM or Strikeforce. A belt is a belt though and means more than what its made of.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by han090 View Post
    Ah, so you do have a legitimate one, cool.
    Both belts I have are equally legitimate, one just happens to be a much higher quality trophy than the other. I did in fact have to beat up a bunch of people for both belts, even the plastic one.
    Last edited by Torakaka; 3/23/2009 9:27pm at .
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Page 3 of 3 First 123