Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd think after all my sidekick shenanigans that you wouldn't be getting hit with that crap any more. I am sorely disappointed.
    Despite that it looked like you had the advantage in power and probably could have muscled her around pretty good in the clinch.
    Some more care when you cut weight next time and you should be good. And for fucks sake, next time someone sidekicks you grab their fucking leg and kick the **** out of the supporting ankle.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was actually getting pretty good at dealing with side kicks for a while, just haven't been sparring these days and lost it I guess. My next opponent at the end of August might be a side kicker as well since she has a back ground in sanda.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    , if you want me to come up and throw sidekicks at you all day one Saturday just let me know.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    , if you want me to come up and throw sidekicks at you all day one Saturday just let me know.
    That would actually be really cool if you could make the trip up to Roswell, we've got a key to Ascension and could do it any time :) We could make a throwdown of it even.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    And for fucks sake, next time someone sidekicks you in the cootch, grab their fucking leg and kick the **** out of the supporting ankle.
    fixed.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha. I've kicked my opponents directly in the crotch a few times myself.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula View Post
    That would actually be really cool if you could make the trip up to Roswell, we've got a key to Ascension and could do it any time :) We could make a throwdown of it even.

I would make the trip for 2 Roswell for a TD...Any takers?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I'll make a TD thread

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watching these last two fights and comparing them, despite the fact that I apparently won the first one more convincingly than the last one I can definitely see a significant improvement. My stance is better, my attacks are more committed and my clinch is more effective. So while I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, I HAVE gotten substantially better and that's cool to see. With each fight I'm getting better so I'm looking forward to what my future fights will show :)

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula View Post
    Watching these last two fights and comparing them, despite the fact that I apparently won the first one more convincingly than the last one I can definitely see a significant improvement. My stance is better, my attacks are more committed and my clinch is more effective. So while I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, I HAVE gotten substantially better and that's cool to see. With each fight I'm getting better so I'm looking forward to what my future fights will show :)
    I will second this analysis. What do you think about the relative ability of the two opponents?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last