Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/14/2009 9:09pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, we have to set on a date, I just put up Saturday since thats' when open mat is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 6:18am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds good, panda bear. Let's do it soon. Just one question; where the **** is wellington? Sounds like a city in England, outside of birmingham, a place where they play alot of lacrosse and turtlenecks are worn year round regardless of the weather. Okay, just mapquested...DAYUM. I'll make it, goddamn it, but that is a long frickin drive for me.

55 minutes, one way, not counting traffic. (read: you bastard) I'm not trying to step on your toes here, pandinha, but I'm gonna go ahead and throw out that I can pretty much definetely get ATT Pembroke Pines if that's a closer location for everyone. Mind you this is not for selfish reasons at all. I am merely thinking of all you fine people. The greater good and whatnot.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 3/15/2009 6:21am at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 8:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I won't be down there in time for your TD but may be in Miami for three weeks this summer. Would definately like to get together with some of you guys for fisticuffs when that happens.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 8:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure someone will be down for some fisting, and maybe even handcuffs, but we'll have to see about fisticuffs.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 9:03am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may be in but I need a date and time to run it across the wife's uber-detailed "calendar for the rest of my known existence on this earth and the afterlife."

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey GJonas, how are the kids?

I don't care where we set this up, I have a car and can fit 3 other bullies in it (reads one more fat bastard and two skinnies in the back seat.... is a small car), so let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 12:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kids are GREAT Neko, thanks for asking...they are my life.

Well, them, and knee riding Judo guys until they swear their allegiance to the almighty Helio (R.I.P.).

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 1:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas View Post
    Well, them, and knee riding Judo guys until they swear their allegiance to the almighty Helio (R.I.P.).
    JUDO VS. BJJ 2009 IS ON!!!!!!!

talk a big game for somebody who needs to ask the wife for permission to play with the big boys.....

(Disclaimer: I do too, but my wife already said yes, so eat my grappling shorts you guard puller, you)

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.

Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 1:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You sad little punks.

You see, I'm a real man. I don't need to get no permission. I just looks her in the eye and I says, I says: "WOMAN! I'm goin to a throwdown, WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, BEEEETCH?!?!?!" and then I smack her on the ass and tell her to go prepare me a nice steak dinner. She cries a little, but I can just turn the TV up.

Yea, yea. I do that. I wear the pants.

( Seriously though, is there any progress on getting a date together? Cause, like, I need to plan this **** way in advance to get a babysitter and make sure it doesn't fall in line with her menstrual cycle. My wife is cuban/italian: I'm not getting stabbed again. )

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 2:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Latino women are scary... that's why I married white, she might shoot me, but that's about it
    Last edited by El Neko; 3/15/2009 2:26pm at .

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast