Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 12:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    Dai Zhi Qiang, where do you xingyi? it's a bitch to find in NZ.
    heh - that is basically the whole spam / mud slinging war right there

Dai Zhi Qiang learnt for approx 13 years or so from Dr Stephen Yan. Dr Yan teaches many different styles of Xingyi in Wellington (although not in general public classes, only one on one in private as its really hard to teach in general classes apparently - I dont learn it myself)

Dr Yan learnt Dai Xing Yi from Master Yan (other styles from other masters of course) - who is now Dai Zhi Qiangs teacher (after being introduced to him by Dr Yan and a personal falling out between Master Yan and Dr Yan). Dai Zhi Qiang has now formed an organisation for Dai Xing Yi and teaches the art in Wellington.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 4:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick C View Post
    heh - that is basically the whole spam / mud slinging war right there

Dai Zhi Qiang learnt for approx 13 years or so from Dr Stephen Yan. Dr Yan teaches many different styles of Xingyi in Wellington (although not in general public classes, only one on one in private as its really hard to teach in general classes apparently - I dont learn it myself)

Dr Yan learnt Dai Xing Yi from Master Yan (other styles from other masters of course) - who is now Dai Zhi Qiangs teacher (after being introduced to him by Dr Yan and a personal falling out between Master Yan and Dr Yan). Dai Zhi Qiang has now formed an organisation for Dai Xing Yi and teaches the art in Wellington.
    Hi,

I cannot comment on Chan's martial arts as I have never met any of their teachers or students. As far as I aware of they teach some basic Shaolin stuff (maybe a combination of Southern and Northern styles?) and they do their own Taiji thing. I am not really interested in Taiji, so I won't have a clue what they do or don't do.

Nick is correct, I did learn from Dr Yan for roughly 13 years, until deciding to leave and concentrate on Dai Xin Yi Quan.

I do not really teach Dai Xin Yi Quan yet as I am far from being the example which needs to be set, to convince people of our style. I am qualified to teach all the basic foundational exercises, but if you want to see the essence manifested in a practitioner, then master Yan Long Chang is the person to see.

If you are interested in talking more about Dai Xin Yi Quan, etc, give me a buzz on daixinyi@gmail.com

JB
    Last edited by Dai_Zhi_Qiang; 4/20/2009 4:41am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 6:30am

Style: taichi, xylhq, yybpz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video challenge is just because that liar said that he did the DAI xin yi more correctly , since master yan long chang's video is on the you- toube, so i said to do the same form as yan l c did , and easier for people to compare . but it will never happen , as that liar's level can never be good enough to put on the you- toube. as to the challenge of fight , just like i waited in china for those cheaters who were shouting to beat me up , they never appeared in front of me ,as they know with open hands challenge , i would quickly finish them off as i hate liars .

by the way , i am still with empty flower , the liar was warned to be baned by EF and RSF
    Last edited by Dr.Stephen Yan; 4/20/2009 6:34am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 6:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stephen Yan View Post

by the way , i am still with empty flower , the liar was warned to be baned by EF and RSF
    You are deluded, both your accounts on RSF and EF.net have been banned, so has your ISP, so you do not try to open multiple accounts and rage relentless spam wars. Unlike you I listen to the mods.

If there is any video I want to see of you. Prove to everyone your ability in Dai Xin Yi Quan by clearly showing your dan tian. ROFL as you said you have been practising for 14 years, then you should clearly be able to rotate this area independently from the hips on a vertical plane.

Without getting into silly personal attacks, I will enlighten you on something you may have overlooked, you eat WAY too much, this is why with the amount of training you did and you say you do, you can never attain any type of athletic build, you carry a lot of excessive girth.

In Dai Xin Yi Quan you cannot develop proper body method carrying a lot of extra weight around the stomach as you cannot contract properly, all the excessive flesh gets in the way.

DZQ

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 8:03am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video challenge is just because that liar said that he did the DAI xin yi more correctly , since master yan long chang's video is on the you- toube, so i said to do the same form as yan l c did , and easier for people to compare . but it will never happen , as that liar's level can never be good enough to put on the you- toube. as to the challenge of fight , just like i waited in china for those cheaters who were shouting to beat me up , they never appeared in front of me ,as they know with open hands challenge , i would quickly finish them off as i hate liars .

Oh shut up. If only a few people have seen oh wait...I'm not going to repeat myself.

Video comparison doesn't mean ****. We are on a website where we talk about effective styles of fighting.

Your form could look better but, if you can't use any of your Dai in a fight, no one cares.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 12:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best fight, always on the you-tube.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 12:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video challenge is just because I don't want my jaw broken by crazy upside-down twisty-fist shovel hooks
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Rivington; 4/20/2009 12:57pm at .

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 1:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, is this thread about Dr. Tran?
    YouTube - Dr. Tran - Here Comes Dr. Tran!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 4:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Wait, is this thread about Dr. Tran?
    YouTube - Dr. Tran - Here Comes Dr. Tran!
    Bro that video was awesome, ROFL!

JB

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ******!
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast