Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 4:29am

Style: taichi, xylhq, yybpz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai_Zhi_Qiang View Post
    Exactly the whole point of this article was to promote Dr Yan and he does this by trying to defame a whole bunch of Taiji masters.

Put up the video of these challenge matches for all to see. Video captions are worthless.

JB
    if you didn't lied in your blog about me and yek , i wouldn't bother to write the article . mor to come about the letter from yan long chang , as i said in the letter to him that if you carrys on making lies , you can only lift stones to hurt your own toes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 4:33am

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stephen Yan View Post
    if you didn't lied in your blog about me and yek , i wouldn't bother to write the article . mor to come about the letter from yan long chang , as i said in the letter to him that if you carrys on making lies , you can only lift stones to hurt your own toes.
    Quick question, are an MD, DO, or Phd?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 4:48am

Style: taichi, xylhq, yybpz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai_Zhi_Qiang View Post
    Friend if you like I can send you some links to the Chinese forums where he is spouting ****. I think he would have to be one of the most hated people in Chinese Kung Fu. I know quite a few people have threatened to kill him if he comes back to China.

DZQ
    dai zhi qiang (my disowned disciple jon dyer) is spouting **** hard here , he is making stupid lies:

this guy "DAI ZHI QIANG"(Jon Dyer) had been one of my poorest students in regarding their learning abilities . now this guy has been trying to be "imptortant'" by making stupid lies and shiting all around .there is a need for this guy to lie as he wanted to be known , and master yan long chang needed to support this guy's lie as i stoped sending yan long chang's any more mony after yan l c did some nasty things behind me , so yan l c needed a replacement in which someone could send him money monthly like i did. so he choiced Dai zhi qiang whom was his grand student and was disowned by me . in the conversation with yan long chang this early March , yan l c said to me that i " kicked him away after learned his skills..." as i didn't talk to him for nearly 2 years ...he meant that i abandoned him ...at the same time i send a letter to dai zhi qiang ect and told the two guys that i disowned them , i also i sent a letter to yan long chang to tell him "it was not i learned his skill and kicked him away , it was what the nasty things he did behind me made me decided to kick him out of my life " . .over a week later ,dai zhi qiang in his blog (which full of lies ,including WANG GU AN which i will have a article about that soon)saying that i "am disowned by yan long chang" ,well , who disowned whom first?

dai zhi qiang couldn't read a word of chinse , but he kept on telling lies about chinese martial art forum as if he could read chinese .he said i "was most hated person in CMAF" and" many people wanted to kill me if i go BACK to CHINA.." WELL one thing i know that dai zhi qiang didn't need to be logical to make lies ,yes , i did put some facts out in CMAF , there some liars did'nt like me as my facts affected their cheating results , maybe they even hated me ,but only liars felt the same way ,most people supported me (by pm mainly as they didn't want to be involved with the arguments with all that low class cheaters), the CMAF admistrator post a list of the people who cmaf wants to give big thanks as these people did great contribution to chinese martial arts , my name is AMONG THE LIST. as saying some persons wanted to kill me in CMAF, IT IS A BIG LIE! why doesn't dai zhi qiang forward the posts from CMAF here to prove that he didn't lie. there were some cheaters in CMAF have said repeatedly to beat me up if i go back to china , i went to China for nearly 3 monthes by end of last year and early this year , and i put apost in CMAF to tell those people where i would be and waited for them for 3 days , none of those liars appeared . if they appear , i would break their neck , as i hate liars! SO dai zhi qiang (jon dyer)has kept on making nasty lies , he makes me feel sick! i told him and yan long chang , the more lies they make , the more shity they would make themself looked to people , people could see what type people these guys are. apart from making stupid lies , dai zhi qiang (jon dyer) also showed he has a gun (in EMPTY FLOWER FORUM)to threat people when his lies meet the facts , well that just makes him look more stupid , i am well prepared for any challenges.

jon dyer should shut up and train hard , at least i take master yan long chang as a martial artist.

more details:
    http://drstephenyan.blogspot.com/

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 6:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Stevie baby, nobody fucking cares.
    Exactly, he just loves talking to himself or more importantly needs to have the last word.

Everyone on RSF thinks you are a fucking egg, that is why you were banned and Nick was warned today that he brings up any more of the old topics he will get banned as well.

Leave Bullshido out of it as well, people here don't give a **** either, lol.

JB

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 6:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Hey dudes #s 1 and #s 2—does your little pissy-***** fuckfight have to be on every martial arts bb? I saw this on emptyflower and rumsoakedfist today.

Go spar one another and until then please—and I say this as a simple user of this site and lurker on others, with no moderation ability or anything—get right the **** off.
    Bro, I stepped him out and he dropped balls, what else is there for me to do?

All this is getting real old, real fast, I am over it.

JB

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 6:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This can only be won by both of you using philosophical analogies to refute each other's arguments. The true Tai Chi way.

I stepped him out and he dropped balls
    you can only lift stones to hurt your own toes.
    These are good starts, but you are going to have to step up your game.

The end will result in a true Bullshido, Tai Chi THROWDOWN!!!!!

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 7:15am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok then, let me revise my last post.

Nobody cares about some flame war with long boring he said, she said posts, but a fortune cookie poetry slam - now that's something I could dig.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 7:40am

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dai_zhi_vanilla_balls
    exactly the whole point of this article was to blah blah blah
    yo mama so stupied she responded 2 a craiglist ad 4 a water heeter technishun @ josef fritzls house

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie yan
    if you didn't lied in your blog about me and yek yadda yaddaa...
    yo mama iz so nasty & poor she offerd 2 blow teh shamwow guy & got rejekted

wut now fools?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 8:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post

The end will result in a true Bullshido, Tai Chi THROWDOWN!!!!!
    YouTube - Ring Around the Rosy

No.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2009 9:15am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Stevie baby, nobody fucking cares.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUx7a1uX0pg