Posted On:
    4/25/2009 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Goddammit just fight already!
    You know what? If they're gonna ignore us, then let's ignore them. I found this guy on Youtube:

YouTube - The Awesome Alain Robert

There's a whole thread about "Becoming Batman". What those cocksuckers have neglected to tell you is that there's already a Spider-Man...... And he's French.

Posted On:
    4/25/2009 11:30pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fags.
    Fight like kiwis should.

YouTube - Once Were Warriors - Jake The Mus

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/26/2009 7:28am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 4:57am

Style: taichi, xylhq, yybpz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    check this out to see how many stupid lies that DAI ZHI QIANG or jon dyer made :http://www.tai-chi.co.nz/Addressing%...tunately).html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 5:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 7:10am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmmm how about a good ol brawl between DQZ and stephen yan to settle this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 7:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it was not fair that empty flower and RSF banned IPadress and only allow dai zhi qiang shitting stupid nasty lies about me , for example , he said i taught him all wrong for learning from me for over 13 years ,but evan chan and jack chan both my early disciples , they never said i taught them wrong ; dye said my form was different from yan long changs, well i said let's put our video clip on youtube since yang long chang's video there and let people make a comparison ,but no reply ,because he knew it was a ugly lie.but if i got a moment , i was sugested by my other studends to make a video of dai xinyi to put on youtube anyway , i might make time to do it soon ,as someone videod down my dai xinyi this March when i was invited to do a miao dao \tai chi \ and xinyi demo in victoria university. but my focus still DONG BINGQIAN LIUHE BIG SPEAR ,YOU CAN SEE i made a video and comparison on this spear , original daoist taichi form and xylhq postures , they were from same root, it is on youtube , and was filmed a couple of years ago , after these several years practise , it is very different again . my another focus these 3 years is xylh 12 big postures form li cun hu's branch and ying yang ba pan zhang(where ba gua zhang came from) .li cun hu was ma xueli's martial arts brother , li zheng was ma's grand disciple , and DAI long bang \his DAi er lv were li zheng's disciple , li zheng only taught dai xiao jia , but taught li's own nephew both da jia and xiao jia .from dai er lv to his grand discilpe DAI KUI ,AND dai kui to his disciple yue gui ning , yang long chang was yue's disciple ,but his son and yue's other diciples told me yue didn't teach yan long chang the applications and dai xin yi spear ,dian xue jue ect , master yan long chang he made up his his applications and the form er mei ci and claimed to be taught by his wife's distant uncle wang guo an which never be dai kui's student ,no dai's disciples in qixian or anywhere in china knew that guy ,and because yan long chang's this lie , he was kicked out by yue gui ning's ornisation. well dye aiso passed yan long chang 's lots of other lies ,ie, yan long chang was defeated by master YEK SING OON, and it was me throw yek around and on the ground (you can check the video foootage on my blog ), but he said to dye the other way around,recently my students wanted me to put yan long chang were defeated by yek's video footage out , i might do it to clean his lies. dye said imy kung fu skill was no base , well for this lie , i might also put the video footage out when i cross hands with yang lond chang and he was repeatedly thrown out by me , Jerak from "www.kungfufromchinainside.com"also told me that what yan long chang said he striked jerak out several metres in qixian was a lie. i am teaching in town in thistle hall every week , i am willing to teach anyone who sincerely wants to know DAI XINYI including DAI SPEAR AND DIAN XUE JUE that yan long chang wasn't taught .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 1:11am

Style: Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stephen Yan View Post
    it was not fair that empty flower and RSF banned IPadress and only allow dai zhi qiang shitting stupid nasty lies about me , for example , he said i taught him all wrong for learning from me for over 13 years ,but evan chan and jack chan both my early disciples , they never said i taught them wrong ; dye said my form was different from yan long changs, well i said let's put our video clip on youtube since yang long chang's video there and let people make a comparison ,but no reply ,because he knew it was a ugly lie.but if i got a moment , i was sugested by my other studends to make a video of dai xinyi to put on youtube anyway , i might make time to do it soon ,as someone videod down my dai xinyi this March when i was invited to do a miao dao \tai chi \ and xinyi demo in victoria university. but my focus still DONG BINGQIAN LIUHE BIG SPEAR ,YOU CAN SEE i made a video and comparison on this spear , original daoist taichi form and xylhq postures , they were from same root, it is on youtube , and was filmed a couple of years ago , after these several years practise , it is very different again . my another focus these 3 years is xylh 12 big postures form li cun hu's branch and ying yang ba pan zhang(where ba gua zhang came from) .li cun hu was ma xueli's martial arts brother , li zheng was ma's grand disciple , and DAI long bang \his DAi er lv were li zheng's disciple , li zheng only taught dai xiao jia , but taught li's own nephew both da jia and xiao jia .from dai er lv to his grand discilpe DAI KUI ,AND dai kui to his disciple yue gui ning , yang long chang was yue's disciple ,but his son and yue's other diciples told me yue didn't teach yan long chang the applications and dai xin yi spear ,dian xue jue ect , master yan long chang he made up his his applications and the form er mei ci and claimed to be taught by his wife's distant uncle wang guo an which never be dai kui's student ,no dai's disciples in qixian or anywhere in china knew that guy ,and because yan long chang's this lie , he was kicked out by yue gui ning's ornisation. well dye aiso passed yan long chang 's lots of other lies ,ie, yan long chang was defeated by master YEK SING OON, and it was me throw yek around and on the ground (you can check the video foootage on my blog ), but he said to dye the other way around,recently my students wanted me to put yan long chang were defeated by yek's video footage out , i might do it to clean his lies. dye said imy kung fu skill was no base , well for this lie , i might also put the video footage out when i cross hands with yang lond chang and he was repeatedly thrown out by me , Jerak from "www.kungfufromchinainside.com"also told me that what yan long chang said he striked jerak out several metres in qixian was a lie. i am teaching in town in thistle hall every week , i am willing to teach anyone who sincerely wants to know DAI XINYI including DAI SPEAR AND DIAN XUE JUE that yan long chang wasn't taught .
    I don't know who you are or what you want from Bullshido or anyone on here but it is clear to me you need to hear my gospel. You see, there are these wonderful things called paragraphs and your enter key, when pressed appropriately, will transform your unreadable mass into a wondrous work of english prose.

Oh look! there's one now!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2013 8:21pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dr Stephen Yan -- A matter of respect

Dr Stephen Yan --- A matter of respect

Jon Dyer(Dai zhi qiang) was my student from 1994 until 2007. He was enthusiastic and had a keen interest in martial arts, in particular the Chinese styles. I had trained for many years so I had a lot of information to present to him, much of it unusual or even controversial because I had studied the histories and hierarchy of the styles I had practised and some of the details I discovered countered that normally taught in many popular schools. He was very fortunate I feel to meet me because I have such a passion and back this up with long hours of training and cultural study of the classics. I actually started formal training at age 13 , I am now 50 , have never stopped training during this period , and still train twice a day , and teaching every week, students from local and overseas .

I have even built a training hall in my yard at home to train in every day and to teach classes. Not only this but I have brought out many great masters to live with me for months at a time in order to get the true nuances of the systems and all this gets passed on to my valued students(13 masters from period of 25years) . It is my life! As my chosen vocation I am an acupuncturist and massage therapist (was a surgeon of general surgery before immigrate to NZ) and everything I do revolves around this philosophy of self-preservation and appreciation of natural remedies. I cannot honesty tell you how many hours I have studied the great books of wisdom and translated their worth into a language people can understand. Although I am Chinese I now live in New Zealand but make regular trips back to China for the sole reason of learning more about these national treasures. Many of these old masters are dying now year by year and I feel it my job to preserve and restore their collective knowledge and to treat it as gold. My students understand that they are being gifted precious information from my travels and teaching. Anyway, I have taken Jon to many destinations in China to act as guide and translator and mentor. This was a great privilege for him and I did my very best to make him comfortable and direct him to the best places and people to learn. I do not do this for just anybody, there is a trust and respect and caring in this – not merely a “favour” lavished on anybody walking through the front doors of my training hall.

Jon started with Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and then progressed to Xing Yi , Dai Xin Yi and then Qin Na. I knew in the beginning his lifestyle was far from perfect but do not need to go into that here. Although he did romanticise about Chinese Martial Arts in the beginning (Like many people) he soon realised that it was more about hard work and hard study than a theatrical performance. He was ordinary or regular in his training and did not particularly stand out so I decided that I treat our relationship as a business arrangement rather than a Mentor/Protégé type. This appeared to work well. We trained every week in private lessons.

Later I felt by his demeanour and by what he said that he had changed his lifestyle more in keeping with that held by serious martial artists from the past. With this understanding I decided to make him an inner disciple. This was witnessed by Master Yan (Xin Yi Master) and so it legitimised and lodged in history the deed as done. That would have been fine if he had actually changed and the story completely true. Unfortunately he has now left me and is saying unsavoury things which is irresponsible and in many cases unfounded. He has stumbled on some very public forums to hurt himself and others. It is very shameful to see a young man disintegrate and become so angry at the world and people providing him shelter and food in the form of teaching. I wish no harm or bad things to come to him of course but he needs help if this continues. I hope somebody else can offer some comfort to him and make him realise the mistakes he has made and the damage done to his nearest and dearest. Anyway my path lays ahead of me as it does for him also and hopefully people reading this can see through his delusions to get to the actual truth. A sad demise indeed!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jon Dyer BaiShi 2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	14792Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jon Dyer BaiShi 1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	14791
    Above photos were taken during the ceremony that i accepting Dai zhi qiang( Jon Dyer) as my disciple at Xin Yi liu he founder JI LONG FENG'S home town zuncun shanxi .

my blog:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_7841094d0101djuy.html

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_7841094d0101di25.html

you can contact me : chinza@clear.net.nz

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/02/2013 8:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After all of tthose years of internet arguing we get this?
    I'm glad you settled your stupid differences, but no one cares.

Off to YMAS.

Merged:
    Dr Stephen Yan exposed!
    I spam my fight on multiple forums (Tai Chi Version)
    Dr Stephen Yan -- A matter of respect