Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Marasmos

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is a good example of why I'm reluctant to even call what I do "martial arts" anymore. It's embarrassing to be associated with these people.
    You say what about my rice?

is badder than you

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 7:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think both of these guys need to go for a lap and think about what they've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 7:20am

Style: taichi, xylhq, yybpz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai_Zhi_Qiang View Post
    You are very funny, you always lie on top of more lies and the funny thing is you even believe them, this is how far up your own ass you are.

You bury yourself every time you open your pie hole, if you have not noticed no one has your back, no one sees things the same way as you.

That ridiculous attempt at trying to write a push hands article was laughed off both the boards, if you did not think before you wrote it, many members of the boards are students, grand students or affiliates of the teachers you blasphemed.

As for your internal development in Dai Xin Yi Quan I do recall you trying to show me and all I saw was a very large pot belly, dan tian is not a large stomach, you should know this.

Regardless you went to see Yueh Jian Zhu or not, it does not matter as you lack a foundation in Dai, due to the numerous other styles you practice and practising in a wrong way for so long, it is sad really 14 years and you have not even passed the basic requirements.

You always praised master Yan on the same level as master Ma Yueh Liang, but now since you can no longer abuse his name and his art, you make up stories about him. To tell you the truth he knows all about these things and is sitting in Shanxi laughing at you, to him you are like an ungrateful, spoilt brat and he is happy to not have you in his life.

You can go to China for a couple of months, or in most cases spend a couple of days, hours with someone and then come back and proclaim you are a new lineage holder in some esoteric forgotten branch of CIMA and you have been chosen as someone's successor. Like in the instance of the Wang Bao qiang master, Nick is rambling you are the only one with the complete art and is acting like you are saving it from extinction, but then Jarek posts an article in Chinese showing that this master has over 50 students, lol.

On your website you claim that Zhu Yun Fei only taught one healthy student in his lifetime (you) and only accepted people who were uncurable by both Western and Chinese medicine. Upon meeting his top student in Ningbo and I asked him about his Yijinjin and you said he did not understand and this is after watching him lift 150kg with his tie't tang kung, ROFL.

As for me bringing your lies to peoples attention, this is not out of the blue, this is having to put up with 13 years of your ****. Truth be told I should of known you were a complete mad man, when you asked me to follow someone, to which I flat out told you no. I am not going to bring up anything outside the spectrum of martial arts.

JB
    you just can't live without lying , a dirty liar. you can't speak a word of chinese , how could you ask my friend in NINGBO? he was sick before he learned tie dan gong , and he didn't learn Yijinjin ,so even last year he wanted me to exchange the knowlege with him .
    what a idiot like you talking about principles of DAI xin yi , you will never understand and will never be able to do dai xin yi properly , master yan long chang just fooled you in his letter as he needed a replacement to sending him money(one day he would send a similar letter to the russian guy to say things about you ,but that would be correct) . i will do a dai xin yi video when i have got a moment , hope yan long chang won't be too sad when he sees my level , his mind sometime is too narow , he only wants to make himself some money , he doesn't really care how to preserve real dai xin yi and spread it properly, as long as he could make money , he would lie to say a fool could preserve the art , he changed a lot , i feel sorry and pitty for him , but regardless ,true DAI XIN YI will not be lost , it is already in a safe hand . by the way, two years ago he asked me to teach him CAI YI,as his master didn't teach him , i taught him ,i wonder how he practised it , as a matter of fact , many things in xylhq that he didn't learn and didn't know , i would share with him if he didn't do the nasty thing behind me.

as to my dan tian ,you are now lied what you said to me in the past , you have a fucked mind, it is normal for you. i am a true kungfu practioner , i don't really have time to waste with a little guy and a liar like you , you can carry on lie hard . after all ,chris bowen(whom lied too, and tried to deleat my web site)wanted all people who want to learn dai xin yi to go to learn from you.well ,good luck to those people , i have too many people wanting to get private lessons from me , i have to turned down some ,as my own training is my priority, unfortunately your level is too low , otherwise i could refer those whom i turned down to you to help you to make some money for master yan long chang. maybe i should thank you , as after you lied in your blog , my both private lessons and big classes never had so many students as now, i am sure partly it is your contribution .
    Last edited by Dr.Stephen Yan; 4/22/2009 7:26am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 7:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have never rambled or claimed Dr Yan has the complete pear flower spear form
    This sumarizes why this whole thing so so completely and utterly fucking retarded.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 8:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want the "you got peanut butter in my chocolate" ending. There will be a lot of crying and forgiving and the clouds will part and doves will fly. Everyone will hug then and die in a fire.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 8:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but it isn't like we are going to get a delicious candy out of this.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 9:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone coming in late:

Nick C: Stephen Yan is great, Dai is a liar.
    Dai: No, I'm not, Nick and Stephen are liars.
    Stephen Yan: No you.
    Dai: No You.
    Stephen: No You.
    Dai: No you.
    Nick C: No you.

Thank you for subscribing to The further adventures of Why Kung fu gets no respect part 2! The Non Chun Version.

Fucking fight, quit rambling and Shut the **** up. Yes, all you mother fuckers are rambling.

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Anyone coming in late:

Nick C: Stephen Yan is great, Dai is a liar.
    Dai: No, I'm not, Nick and Stephen are liars.
    Stephen Yan: No you.
    Dai: Oh yeah, then show everyone how you swivel your hips and move your belly, as that is the only true measure of martial art expertise Betcha can't!
    Stephen: I rock my pelvis all the time, n00b.
    Dai: You do NOT.
    Nick C: Pfft, what do YOU know from belly-rotating?
    Fixed.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 10:57am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick C View Post
    I think with the traditional Chinese Masters this is particularly evident - and tricks are common. A fellow student who started some classes overseas had a Chinese teacher come to him and ask to do 'light PH', then immediately did a hard grab and throw. When my fellow student got up and said 'ok, lets do more' (now knowing it was more like competition PH - this being his first ever 'challenge'), but the other guy said "no no - thats enough", and then while refusing further contact, was telling everyone he defeated him.

So while the articles are not necessarily written the way I would do it (and they are also essentially translated from Chinese to English first) - the messages are important. Be aware, wary, and prepaired. Avoid the tricks and then at least it will be a 'fair' challenge.
    George Dillman did this to Dan Severn at a seminar. Hit everyone else light, that ran at Dan and nailed him in the jaw. He had a student film it and used a pick of Dan getting hit (eyes closed; making a face) in his advert saying "I knocked out the Ultimate Fighting Champion". Needless to say, he retracted it after Severn threatened to squish him in public.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 11:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Fixed.

To close to bagua belly dancing.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast