Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mtripp: Master of Tiger Claw Kung Fu.

Oh, as to "opponents".... I have more pics of this match, and while he did not have claws, he had NO muzzle or leash... I pinned him.

This happened at a fair where I was doing the Water Torture Cell, you can see it in the background.

But I wonder if any of the Tripp Trashers ever wrestled a Tiger? PS, he had a mean low double and would go right for biting your balls. This pic I am twisting away from that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	9900  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How did it happen? I said I could go for some *****.....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm trying to find the pic where I pull guard on him....

solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Oh, as to "opponents".... I have more pics of this match, and while he did not have claws, he had NO muzzle or leash... I pinned him.

This happened at a fair where I was doing the Water Torture Cell, you can see it in the background.

But I wonder if any of the Tripp Trashers ever wrestled a Tiger? PS, he had a mean low double and would go right for biting your balls. This pic I am twisting away from that.
    holy crap. that's insane. now i really want to see the guard pic.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got pretty good at out grappling Ducati at Sityodtong. Not a tiger but he's a fucking monster of a pooch. My Dogjitsu is top notch.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post

Sir, just for clarification, you pinned a fucking tiger?

I don't mean to get this thread side tracked, but could you describe the pin for my curiosity? If you can remember.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can do better than that....

This is at the end where I pinned him and his owner is putting the lease back on. You can't have him "loose" when the paying people are on the fairgrounds. The Tiger was a "wrestling Tiger" and people would pay to watch people wrestle with him. He was on a leash and muzzle for that... lucky me. I found if I put my leg far in his mouth he couldn't close it, and I could then use his head to turn and pin him.

FYI, I had the most colorful and HUGE marks everywhere for weeks after that match.

...and some people say I never fought anyone... even Ron never fought a Tiger! Either did Rickson! : P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger pin.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	9902  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course more people will notice my weight than those rather large teeth in my leg....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually didn't.

I saw the teeth in your leg and was thinking " jeezus, did he really get bitten?" Was this a regualr gig, or something that you ad-libbed on?

(I almost bought the "toughest man alive" last night b y Gene Lebell, there was a picture of him wrestling with a black bear in it, this made me think of that.)

I am a hunter and have anourmous respect for the big cats, having read countless stories of people getting their hash settled by lions, jaguars, cheetahs, and moutain lions.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well... I was on the receiving end of many practical jokes that week.

On that day, before the fair opened, I walked out of my trailer to find a tiger there...

...not wishing to look like a coward, I wrestled the tiger.

Hell yes he bit me! When he went after my balls I went for a triangle, which doesn't work on Tigers, but at least he didn't bite my balls with those teeth.

I had to wear a "wet suit" for the cell the rest of the week as the HUGE purple marks kinda distracted from the effect.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last