--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Elbow is Poping

My elbow has been popping for maybe a year. Its only on the left one, and I can actually hear the pop I'm lifting weights, should I seek medical attention or is it meaningless, I don't fell pain it just feels ridiculous when I touch it and move my elbow, and weirds me out when I work out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [sarcasm]that's what you get for being catholic.[/sarcasm]

if it hurts or you're concerned, go see your doctor.
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboy View Post
    [sarcasm]that's what you get for being catholic.[/sarcasm]

if it hurts or you're concerned, go see your doctor.
    Haha but I am not Catholic!

It does not hurt, its just weird, and if I visit my doctor he makes me get an X ray, that's $400's down the tube. Just wondering if any one has had a similar problem and knows what it may be so that I can decide if I want medical attention, if its meaningless like a cracked rib or some other self healing injury I'll let it be, hey it might just be some weird retardation.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok If any one want to know what causes their I have discovered the reason, bad computer stance, yes if you sit at your computer incorrectly this is what happends.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the proper stance? My right elbow would pop tons and one time during a push-up it popped hard and for a week I would get a sharp tingling pain from elbow to my wrist.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it doesn't hurt, it's not an issue. My knees pop and visibly shift every time I squat below parallel, and even back when I was doing heavy full squats and front squats regularly, it was never a problem.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Panda View Post
    If it doesn't hurt, it's not an issue. My knees pop and visibly shift every time I squat below parallel, and even back when I was doing heavy full squats and front squats regularly, it was never a problem.
    That's what I've decided on, I just figured I'd look my self over for injuries as I'm already making a Trip to the Doc, nasty finger infection, yes they get nasty, and they piss you off to no end.