Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2009 9:15pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    See that is the cool thing about this whole LAW thing. I don't have to make those kinds of decisions. If you break the law, get convicted, and get labeled; then I don't have to decide if you were right or wrong. A jury of your peers will do that.

And honestly, if you are 18, and your girlfriend is 17 and your sexual urges are so strong...so persistent...that you can't keep your dick in your pants long enough for her to turn 17, then you need some counseling. Are your sexual urges that bad?

And yes, if you solicit prostitution, you should be beaten and castrated. Because you are a fucking idiot. You think that getting your rocks off is more important than the girl who is so fucked in life that you can over look her fucked up place in society for the 5 minutes it takes to get off?

Some girl is addicted on crack, heroine, or meth. Then you walk up and say, "hey how about you give me a blow job, I'll give you 20 dollars, and then you can go shoot up some more..." Yeah, you deserve to be castrated because you are not responsible enough to use it wisely.

If you are stupid, and immoral enough to be either one of the above people, and go anywhere near my children, I'll beat you close to death.
    So youre morality is based solely on location then?

People drinking in Iran is wrong? Prostitution in Amsterdam is right?

And none of what you said actually addressed the issue of there being a differently scaled system. You're suggesting that there's only one type of wrong, not scaled levels of wrong.. Are you suggesting not paying parking tickets should receive the same punishment as rape?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 2:04am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an aside --
    Those interested might be interested in an exercise in awareness:

Got to this site:
    http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Put in your address and other relevant data - and this site will show you the location of 'registered'/convicted sex offenders in your area.
    At least the location they are required by law to submit.

WARNING:
    YOU MIGHT BE VERY SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER AND CLOSENESS TO WHERE YOU LIVE.

Now, this is NOT to encourage any reader to act out in violence.

Just protect.
    Just be aware of potentials.

I worked on Rikers Island in a facility that presently houses anywhere from 3 to 500+
    'sex offenders' that are weekly taken out of upstate prisons and returned to NYC for DNA samples to be taken.

Just because an offender is convicted for any from of offense - does not mean they might not be later convicted by DNA evidence for unsolved cases...or even proven innocent. My 'job' was not to judge. Just confine and contain and attempt to keep some kind of control.

I will add just a couple of things.
    Some of those incarcerated - those I had to work with in, at least, a manner 'professional'...included sex/thrill/killers. These convicts were the hardest test of my patience. And many of the 'molesters'..were known by the victims - even family members.

And - from what I have been told by mental health professionals - child molestation has been deemed (at present time) - a deviation that presently has no clinical cure.
    That is best argued with a Dr. of the mind.
    Just for shits and shudders - go to the registry mentioned above - be aware of just those in your area (and know that some can spend $2 bux to travel on public transport).

Parents - try to avoid paranoia - just be aware of what might be down the block...and teach your children well.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 7:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I sit on a pretty high horse when it deals with my children. I'll continue to do so until they are old enough to defend themselves. I think prostitution is disgusting and immoral. That is my own personal opinion obviously. That doesn't waver depending on whether or not it is legal.

As far as the scaled legal system here is why I don't like it:

When you go to prison and are walking around on the yard, you do not have a special shirt that tells whether or not you are a nice convict or mean convict. So we assume that everyone is the mean convict for our own protection. The way you determine if they guy is a nice convict is when you see him get out of prison early. While you are there, you are all equal.

If you did have a shirt that tells that you are a nice sex offender, every murderer on the compound who has children, will beat the hell out of you, every chance he gets. So you can see where that will be a bad idea.

The last murder we had at the prison was buy a man who is in prison for rape. He raped a grown woman...not a child. Well, he is a predator. When there are no women around, he still wants to get that predatory high...so now he rapes men. This time the man said over my dead body...so he happily obliged, killed the man, raped him while he was dieing, then gut up on his bunk and went to sleep. We found the dead body at count time in the morning.

So yes I treat all the rapist and child molesters the same.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 7:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But surely you see the difference between that and a guy who can't get laid using money to get some company...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 7:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I see the difference. One is definitely a predator. The other one is trying to get laid.

I personally have moral reasons against prostitution. But where it is legal, I will not judge someone for doing what is their right to do. I wouldn't do it, but that is my personal opinion.

I've never seen anyone in prison for only soliciting prostitution. They usually get county time or just a fine with community service.

For example the bunny ranch has legal prostitution. I hear those girls like Bunny Love on the Lex and Terry show all the time. I have nothing against that situation because those girls do it for the money. And they are happy about the whole thing.

But I have also heard crack whore on the same show who are doing it to support drug habits and want to kill them selves for what they do. That is the situation I am against. Prostitution should not be allowed under those conditions. And a man who would pay a toothless woman with track marks all over her arms, to give him a blow for 20 bucks is just sick!

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    3/15/2009 8:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed 100%. It's also my belief that if it were legal, there would be much less of the latter. For instance, in Vienna, it's both legal and regulated by the government. The prostitutes are only allowed to solicit in areas that have been designated to them based on their beauty and experience (and therefore price), and have to be tested regularly for diseases and drugs. If they test positive for drugs, they have their license suspended, and if they test positive for disease, they are retired, and can collect on their pension. Anyway, crime rate against prostitution and due to prostitution is almost negligible. I'm going to stop derailing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 11:53pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapsymaxi View Post
    Not to mention his bio is kinda funky...

His jiu-jitsu was in the "Machado System", not "Machado Jiu Jitsu" or "BJJ with the Machado Brothers"....

EDIT-
    According to his bio, he got his blackbelt from Jason Hunt. Jason Hunt is a blue belt (http://shinjabjj.com/), so I guess he's a blackbelt in Jason Hunt's "vaunted" Krav-Jitsu.

Max
    Ironically, we have been doing an investigation of Jason hunt for fraudulent sambo crednetial...and the guy who "ranked" him. There is a huge web of BS paid for ranks...

Jason Hunt thread:
    Worldwide Grappling Forums - Jason Hunt - Kentucky - Shinja Martial Arts

Nigel May thread (hunt's "teacher"):
    Worldwide Grappling Forums - Nigel May - Australia - Sambullshido

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Ironically, we have been doing an investigation of Jason hunt for fraudulent sambo crednetial...and the guy who "ranked" him. There is a huge web of BS paid for ranks...

Jason Hunt thread:
    Worldwide Grappling Forums - Jason Hunt - Kentucky - Shinja Martial Arts

Nigel May thread (hunt's "teacher"):
    Worldwide Grappling Forums - Nigel May - Australia - Sambullshido
    I'm really angry that I left Bullshido for so long. This was right up my alley, so to speak. The guy was training a friend of mine in Jiu-Jitsu for MMA fights. When I found out who he was training with, I did some initial investigation and asked my friend about it. He said the guy was doing "Machado Syle" BJJ. That was a red flag but I didn't press forward as I was busy with other tasks. Wish I would have.

Let this be a good lesson to everyone. Press the matter!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 11:41pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only evidence I could find on Hunt's BJJ "blue belt" was this on-line ranking group:
    http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I was shocked to read all this "Machado" references, because on his site (now down), he claimed a Rorion Gracie Blue Belt. He is not listed on the Gracie Academy website database. The Academy never replied to my request for verification.

Hunt and his cronies are nothing more than a giant group masturbating buddies. Hey is Masturbation legal in a Christian martial arts network? We will have to ask Hunt, who is also an ordained "minister"

The whole lot of them represent a bullshido lineage...LOL

Ironically, Hunt's e-mail signature states "Truth Conquers All"!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 11:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm an ordained minister, and I don't agree with group masturbation.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast