222041 Bullies, 4263 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 87
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. han090 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    787

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 11:34am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    I don't care if this dick head is a level one or level five. The fact that he is a level anything means that he is a sex offender and thus should be castrated and beaten every chance you get.
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Really? Well, here in Florida, if you are a sexual offender, there are no levels. You either are or you are not.
    You really think someone who is just slightly over the age of consent, and sleeps with their girlfriend who is just slightly under it, should be castrated and beaten every chance they get?

    You think that they, or people who hire a prostitute should be treated the same as people who have sex with a 5 year old child?

    Having a one tiered system is ridiculous. There's no reason someone who hired a 30 year old prostitute shouldn't be allowed near children.

    I saw a report a while ago about a guy (think he was 18, and she was 17) who had sex with his girlfriend, and despite marrying her later, still now (a good 15-20 years later) can't get a job or live anywhere near children.

    That is ridiculous.

    But this guy didn't do any of those things. This was a young child. And we've just seen that he has had several issues with not registering as a sex offender too, so there's not even the possibility that's he's "served his time and moved on".

    So, am I to understand then, that this guy has been outed to the rest of his team, and that they've dumped him and are starting a new team because of it? I'm not sure that's enough, but at least it's a start, and will stop his current working with children.
  2. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,006

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 11:56am

    supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by han090 View Post
    You really think someone who is just slightly over the age of consent, and sleeps with their girlfriend who is just slightly under it, should be castrated and beaten every chance they get?

    You think that they, or people who hire a prostitute should be treated the same as people who have sex with a 5 year old child?

    Having a one tiered system is ridiculous. There's no reason someone who hired a 30 year old prostitute shouldn't be allowed near children.

    I saw a report a while ago about a guy (think he was 18, and she was 17) who had sex with his girlfriend, and despite marrying her later, still now (a good 15-20 years later) can't get a job or live anywhere near children.

    That is ridiculous.
    See that is the cool thing about this whole LAW thing. I don't have to make those kinds of decisions. If you break the law, get convicted, and get labeled; then I don't have to decide if you were right or wrong. A jury of your peers will do that.

    And honestly, if you are 18, and your girlfriend is 17 and your sexual urges are so strong...so persistent...that you can't keep your dick in your pants long enough for her to turn 17, then you need some counseling. Are your sexual urges that bad?

    And yes, if you solicit prostitution, you should be beaten and castrated. Because you are a fucking idiot. You think that getting your rocks off is more important than the girl who is so fucked in life that you can over look her fucked up place in society for the 5 minutes it takes to get off?

    Some girl is addicted on crack, heroine, or meth. Then you walk up and say, "hey how about you give me a blow job, I'll give you 20 dollars, and then you can go shoot up some more..." Yeah, you deserve to be castrated because you are not responsible enough to use it wisely.

    If you are stupid, and immoral enough to be either one of the above people, and go anywhere near my children, I'll beat you close to death.
  3. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 11:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Sorry for the rant I'm pissed! When can regular law abiding taxpaying citizens carry out their own real justice? I wish these regular Americans could get together and change the laws so the fucked up child molesters can be killed and prevented from fucking up another life and passing on their mental illness.
    I'm not disputing your implementation of the death penalty on these people, because, while I don't believe in it, if I did, I could certainly see dolling it out to someone who rapes a 5 year old. Nor am I going to dispute the penalty discrepancy between a murderer and a sex offender, because that's an entirely other conversation.

    However, last time I checked, the reason "regular Americans" aren't allowed to carry out their own justice is because 100 "regular" Americans can hardly agree on the definition of a phrase like junk food, let alone a cherished concept so fundamental to the core of our society as JUSTICE. Just because an opinion is in the minority, or even the VAST minority, doesn't mean it deserves to be trampled on by mob rule. That's the difference between civilized culture and Lord of the Flies. Regular people are specifically prohibited from carrying out what they feel is "justice" because regular people often don't have all the facts, knowledge, and understanding of the law and situation that court officers/police officers do. Our legal system isn't perfect, but that hardly makes it worth throwing out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  4. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 12:08pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    I'm not disputing your implementation of the death penalty on these people, because, while I don't believe in it, if I did, I could certainly see dolling it out to someone who rapes a 5 year old. Nor am I going to dispute the penalty discrepancy between a murderer and a sex offender, because that's an entirely other conversation.

    However, last time I checked, the reason "regular Americans" aren't allowed to carry out their own justice is because 100 "regular" Americans can hardly agree on the definition of a phrase like junk food, let alone a cherished concept so fundamental to the core of our society as JUSTICE. Just because an opinion is in the minority, or even the VAST minority, doesn't mean it deserves to be trampled on by mob rule. That's the difference between civilized culture and Lord of the Flies. Regular people are specifically prohibited from carrying out what they feel is "justice" because regular people often don't have all the facts, knowledge, and understanding of the law and situation that court officers/police officers do. Our legal system isn't perfect, but that hardly makes it worth throwing out the window.
    There is a legal means of "Mob Justice" and this is called informed consent and consumer choice.

    People need to be made aware of this situation so parents can be informed and decide if they wish their children to be in the vicinity of this person. Children cannot give consent on their own and instead need someone else to do it for them. Some parents are lazy and trusting and can not, will not or do not do this on thier own.

    Adults need to be informed so they can exhibit a choice of risk vs. reward. If an adult chooses to train with this person, so be it. However they, too need to be informed so they can make their choice with all factors being present.

    This is one example of why Bullshido, in its purest form, succeeds. The information is being put out there, no brand of 'vigilante justice' is being suggested and adults are making their opinions known and allowing for freewill by and for adults.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,773

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 12:08pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright guys we are drifting towards sociocide discussion.
  6. MATA-LEAO is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 1:02pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    That^should be in his signature!

    maybe he works for the ACLU.
    LMAO!........but in all seriousness,I personally know both his sisters, hell,both are on myspace friends list but I don't like the idea of asking his sister about the whole situation......I feel like I would be digging up old wounds if I did.He has an uncle that is a pretty big name in the law enforcement community.I want to know whether he knew about what Shon was doing......
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,773

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 1:31pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's been convicted, no sense dredging **** up. It isn't like we need/want the details except for our NAMBLA defender.
  8. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 3:12pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you have against North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  9. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,464

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 5:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    And yes, if you solicit prostitution, you should be beaten and castrated. Because you are a fucking idiot. You think that getting your rocks off is more important than the girl who is so fucked in life that you can over look her fucked up place in society for the 5 minutes it takes to get off?

    Some girl is addicted on crack, heroine, or meth. Then you walk up and say, "hey how about you give me a blow job, I'll give you 20 dollars, and then you can go shoot up some more..." Yeah, you deserve to be castrated because you are not responsible enough to use it wisely.

    If you are stupid, and immoral enough to be either one of the above people, and go anywhere near my children, I'll beat you close to death.
    And if she's a $1000/night escort with an investment portfolio do you still have the right to beat her John to death for straying near your children? You're on an awefully high horse my friend.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  10. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    3/14/2009 5:59pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Especially about an act that, in most countries other than this one, has some varying degree of legality, and even some government regulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.