Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not defending anybody, but people should know that Washington state calls statutory rape, 'Child Rape'. If you screw a 17 year old who looks 21, and you do it in Tacoma, you're a 'child rapist'. Having done exactly this myself, I think the use of the term is a bit ridiculous. I mean, what was I supposed to do? Cut her down and count the rings?

That said, anybody who hurts a little kid is scum.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 3:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I grew up in WA (Seattle/Renton area) & I can absolutely believe that this asshole is a convicted REPEAT sex offender AND NOW teaches kids. I recently went back to visit family & after listening to the local tv & radio for a month, I'm not surprised at all that this douche is allowed to interact with kids. Actually, I'm almost ashamed to say I'm a born & raised Washingtonian seeing what it's turned into.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 4:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATA-LEAO View Post
    Martial Way26 defended a pedophile.......hahahaha
    That^should be in his signature!

maybe he works for the ACLU.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 6:28pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most recent info I could find on this fellow:

http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/Search.cfm

Pierce County Superior Court Criminal Case 08-1-04005-6

Defendant: SHON KOOLAU BAKER
    Access: Public
    Jurisdiction: SUPERIOR CT - PIERCE CTY
    Initial Arrest Date: 08/27/2008
    Initial Bail Amount: $5,000.00

Attorneys
    Type Name Firm Role
    Prosecutor H. EBEN GORBATY Prosecuting Attorney LEAD COUNSEL
    Defense Elizabeth Vasiliades Pierce County Dept of Assigned Counsel LEAD COUNSEL

Charges
    Count Type Description RCW Disposition Sentence Date
    1 Original FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(a), 9A.44.130(11)(b)
    Amended FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(b), 9A.44.130(11)(b)
    Final FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(b), 9A.44.130(11)(b)

PLEA GLTY LESS/GROSS 11/24/2008

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 6:50pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Not defending anybody, but people should know that Washington state calls statutory rape, 'Child Rape'. If you screw a 17 year old who looks 21, and you do it in Tacoma, you're a 'child rapist'. Having done exactly this myself, I think the use of the term is a bit ridiculous. I mean, what was I supposed to do? Cut her down and count the rings
    It actually doesn't quite work that way in Washington state - age of consent is 16 with a few notable exceptions.

But I will agree with the general sentiment about how icky this all sounds, and how I'm not surprised.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 6:59pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:MArtialway26
    I think you are missing my point. I'm not defending him if he did in fact harm children..wha am saying is that if the law doesnt prohibit him from teaching kids then why is the douche at the highest?

-The hell with what the fucked up law does and dosen't prohibit . The facts are stated clearly, he molested children. The children were 4 & 5 and family members. **** what the law defines children as. **** the fact that he could possibly recieve the same charge if they were 17 or whatever. The facts remain no matter what the law says, the children were 4 & 5 this fact can not be over looked! This guy should be executed! Bottom line! I have no sympathy for anyone who molests children, they can never be trusted again. If they could change or control their urges it wouldn't have happened to begin with.

What is more fucked up w/ the law than sentencing of child molesters? IF you kill this sicko after he has recieved a fair trial you will probably get a worse sentence.

Sorry for the rant I'm pissed! When can regular law abiding taxpaying citizens carry out their own real justice? I wish these regular Americans could get together and change the laws so the fucked up child molesters can be killed and prevented from fucking up another life and passing on their mental illness.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 10:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    I don't care if this dick head is a level one or level five. The fact that he is a level anything means that he is a sex offender and thus should be castrated and beaten every chance you get.

MartialWay26 obviously doesn't have any experience working with these sick fucks. If you did, you wouldn't be so ignorant. If you work for a parole office, I would like to know where. Unless you started the day after yesterday.
    I'm not too familiar with the legal system, but I thought level 1 just meant you got caught picking up a hooker or something like that and had nothing to do with children.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 10:44pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is all I could find guys. Search for the Snohomish Superior Court Criminal matters. It does pin down the date of conviction to 1993.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa...pt&flashform=0

93-1-01630-6 Baker, Shon K 11-16-93 Defendant n/a Archived - No Docket Info

Court: Snohomish Superior
    Case Number: 93-1-01630-6
    The docket data for this case may have been archived. Contact your local court for more details.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2009 8:24am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Chokin View Post
    I'm not too familiar with the legal system, but I thought level 1 just meant you got caught picking up a hooker or something like that and had nothing to do with children.
    Really? Well, here in Florida, if you are a sexual offender, there are no levels. You either are or you are not.

Down here, baby rapers go to prison for life. And predators are not allowed around day cares, play grounds, schools, amusement parks, or any place where children congregate. That is why they usually leave the state.

If they violate these conditions, they go back to prison. I think I like our way better.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/14/2009 10:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    Most recent info I could find on this fellow:

http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/Search.cfm

Pierce County Superior Court Criminal Case 08-1-04005-6

Defendant: SHON KOOLAU BAKER
    Access: Public
    Jurisdiction: SUPERIOR CT - PIERCE CTY
    Initial Arrest Date: 08/27/2008
    Initial Bail Amount: $5,000.00

Attorneys
    Type Name Firm Role
    Prosecutor H. EBEN GORBATY Prosecuting Attorney LEAD COUNSEL
    Defense Elizabeth Vasiliades Pierce County Dept of Assigned Counsel LEAD COUNSEL

Charges
    Count Type Description RCW Disposition Sentence Date
    1 Original FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(a), 9A.44.130(11)(b)
    Amended FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(b), 9A.44.130(11)(b)
    Final FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER 9A.44.130(10)(b), 9A.44.130(11)(b)

PLEA GLTY LESS/GROSS 11/24/2008
    There you go, current ****. As always thanks Andrewa.

Moose derail:
    Can we meet? I'm almost legal - No BS Martial Arts
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast