Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MarialWay26: you'd be sick if you knew all the stuff that convicted child molesters get to do when they are out of prison.

Where I live, we got one who is living NEXT DOOR to a daycare. And the reason he's allowed to is....wait for it.....wait for it..... BECAUSE THE TRAILER NEXT DOOR TO THE DAYCARE FACILITY IS NOT HIS LEGAL ADDRESS. His legal address is 20 miles up the road at his Mommy's house.

Any convicted child molester should be executed.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhmm yeah thanks Snake. That's what I wanted to say but, I was trying to stay civil.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Uhmm yeah thanks Snake. That's what I wanted to say but, I was trying to stay civil.
    As a Forum Leader I understand your need for civility with the newer posters and your desire to be fair, just and evenhanded to ensure they wish to stay around.

I, on the other hand, am free from such moral and ethical restraints.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:01pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    As a Forum Leader I understand your need for civility with the newer posters and your desire to be fair, just and evenhanded to ensure they wish to stay around.

I thank you also; MartialWay26 is an ass for even attempting to defend this asshole.

MartialWay26 -- He molested children. Youíre a dick for even trying to justify his actions or asserting that there may be other reasons for his status.

edit in: More push-ups for me snake.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Almost until this part.

Only in MABS. In YMAS it would have been over. No, what you said should have been stated in the first post.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You, as always perform your role admirably and with the utmost of professionalism.

Your job as Forum Leader, as I understand, is to keep posters on-topic. I saw you trying to coax out of MartialWay26 a plausible, supported argument, to further the investigation and either get him to substantiate his claims or draw out his true identity.

He was offering none and was pissing me off as you cannot justify away this type of behaviour.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    does he practice Chun?

It figures he'd be a govt employee...
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:41pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care if this dick head is a level one or level five. The fact that he is a level anything means that he is a sex offender and thus should be castrated and beaten every chance you get.

MartialWay26 obviously doesn't have any experience working with these sick fucks. If you did, you wouldn't be so ignorant. If you work for a parole office, I would like to know where. Unless you started the day after yesterday.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 12:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial Way26 defended a pedophile.......hahahaha

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 2:05pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the thing, as a Dad with daughters, 20 to 16 I'd be pissed but, I'd be hard pressed to call a guy a child molester.

I'd be calling him ****, if not trying to kill the guy but, 16-20 I know what I did in that age group so, I would be able to understand that argument.

That's why I pointed out what was in the posts. I've posted in threads and not paid attention when the answer is right there.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he still advocated "understanding" for a convicted molester.

Seriously 3-5yr is bad enough. You can't really get any worse. Oh wait, yeah you can both male and female. Yeah that's it you can't get any worse than that...oh wait yeah your own fucking family. Disgusting I mean what else can he do worse I mean you are scraping the bottom of the barrel oh good lord my bad now your own sister=incest.

Wow.

Now, I'm still trying to figure out why he isn't a douche and why Martial was defending the guy.

Dumbass.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast