Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/10/2009 12:55pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I know I worked in King before. Maybe it was Everett.
    Everett is in Snohomish county. King County is:

Infidel

Posted On:
    3/10/2009 3:21pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya suffer not the pedophile to live!

On a side note Johnny3443 thats a hot ass pic...
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2009 7:38pm

Style: Baji, Boxing, Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just catch him and put him in general pop.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 10:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD and Hapkiyusul

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work with a probation office here in texas so I wanted to provide so insight on sex offenders. While he is rated as high risk (level 3) we dont even know what he was charged with.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Also, since we dont know his charge we cant assume what he did waz horrendous. It says child molestation but there are different levels of it. Sexual Assault of a Child for example could mean

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

could mean anything from a 20 year old having consensual sex with a minor all the way to a 40 year old molesting a daughter...so yeah this site does not provide much info in the grand scheme of things

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Unfortunately we cant assume he is a horrible evil douche bag. since was charged with attempted robbery that probably is what boosted him up from level 2 to 3. They take these things into account

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 10:59am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While he is rated as high risk (level 3) we dont even know what he was charged with.
    Really?

Interesting:

Please be aware that he has a history of sexual abuse against young 3-5 year old children. For more infomation go to http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/abtus/...ndersearch.htm

According to official documents, BAKER sexually molested two family members including a four-year-old male, and a five-year-old female. BAKER also acknowledges offending against various family children including a three year old half-sister he molested. BAKER was sentenced to 78 months in prison for Child Molestation for the Snohomish County convictions.
    So, this person shows what he was CONVICTED of in the very first post.

Please, this MABS, read a thread before you comment.

*************Added after your repeated edits*************
    Is he your friend?
    Is it you yourself posting?
    Is he your Husband?
    Is he a relative?

We have what he did listed in the damn article. We have words FROM A POLICE FLYER detailing what he did.
    Seriously, what part don't you understand? There is no way to negate or nullify what was done to a 3-5 year old unless, it was other 3-5 year old children.

Even then, you have to make sure it was honest curiosity and not something more sinister.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/13/2009 11:06am at .

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:12am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i apologize for the edits..i'm on my phone and its only a allowing 200 character limit. anyway, his MA history doesnt look impressive....

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

my point is that saying he has a history could mean anything...its sort of a blanket statement. There is no actual charge listed like "indecancy with a child" or "aggravated sexual assault"

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

He may very well be a bad guy but its important to realize that the public doesnt really have all the details of the case. as far as levels are concerned those should be taken with a grain of salt..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

The whole sex offender system is honestly just a cluster F**K it really needs to be revamped in multiple ways. Lots of useless rules and laws that dont keep anyone safe. just provide the illusion.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

nope i dont know him. just read the reports.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:18am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grain of salt?

You failed with this statement right here:

could mean anything from a 20 year old having consensual sex with a minor all the way to a 40 year old molesting a daughter...so yeah this site does not provide much info in the grand scheme of things
    It is stated who he molested and what age. You failed to read the post and now you are trying to cover up your mistake.

Level one vs 2 vs 3 fucked up registry system? The levels are a red herring. Who cares but you? He was convicted of molesting two children aged 3-5 end of story.

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:29am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you are missing my point. I'm not defending him if he did in fact harm children..wha am saying is that if the law doesnt prohibit him from teaching kids then why is the douche at the highest?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

it just begs the question, if he is in fact dangerous to kids and such a risk why is he allowed to teach them? So it makes me question what really happened. Logic would dictate he wouldnt be allowed

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

perhaps th laws here in Texas are tougher and i'm comparin apples to oranges but yeah, thats all I guess.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:34am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartialWay26 View Post
    I think you are missing my point. I'm not defending him if he did in fact harm children..wha am saying is that if the law doesnt prohibit him from teaching kids then why is the douche at the highest?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

it just begs the question, if he is in fact dangerous to kids and such a risk why is he allowed to teach them? So it makes me question what really happened. Logic would dictate he wouldnt be allowed
    You haven't used logic since you misread the first post.

People hide **** all of the time. People have gone DECADES with out ever being found out.

Hell child molesters, in regulated systems like teaching, have been allowed to work/teach at public schools. You know they do fingerprint checks etc right?

Logic dictates, if this can happen in a regulated system, it definitely can happen in Martial Arts as they are UNREGULATED, in America, where this occurred.

He is a douche for molesting kids.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/13/2009 11:35am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone is missing your point because you don't have one.

You begin with this:

I work with a probation office here in texas so I wanted to provide so insight on sex offenders. While he is rated as high risk (level 3) we dont even know what he was charged with.

Yes.

We do.

Also, since we dont know his charge we cant assume what he did waz horrendous. It says child molestation but there are different levels of it. Sexual Assault of a Child for example could mean

No.
    It wasn't.
    Read the thread before you offer your "expert insight"

Unfortunately we cant assume he is a horrible evil douche bag. since was charged with attempted robbery that probably is what boosted him up from level 2 to 3. They take these things into account
    I don't give a flying **** about his "levels" when I read the ages of the victims were fucking THREE and FIVE.
    However I actually READ the post before I offered up an opinion, unlike the "expert" that "works with a probation officer".
    Working "with" an probation officer can mean you clean his fucking toilet.

Next up:
    i apologize for the edits..i'm on my phone and its only a allowing 200 character limit. anyway, his MA history doesnt look impressive....
    His "MA History" is the least of our concerns at this juncture.
    Again, read.

my point is that saying he has a history could mean anything...its sort of a blanket statement. There is no actual charge listed like "indecancy with a child" or "aggravated sexual assault"
    From the Pierce County Assesment POSTED IN POST NUMBER FOUR:
    BAKER is required to register as a sex offender for two convictions of sex offenses. BAKER sexually molested two family members: one four-year-old male, and a five-year-old female. BAKER did not participate in Sex Offender treatment while incarcerated, and is evaluated to be a serious risk for molesting young children.
    Are you purposefully being obtuse or are you actually that goddamn ignorant?

He may very well be a bad guy but its important to realize that the public doesnt really have all the details of the case. as far as levels are concerned those should be taken with a grain of salt..
    We, the ignorant public, don't give a **** about "grains of salt" when the safety of children is at stake.
    The whole sex offender system is honestly just a cluster F**K it really needs to be revamped in multiple ways. Lots of useless rules and laws that dont keep anyone safe. just provide the illusion.
    Obviously.
    Otherwise this fucktard wouldn't still have a pulse.

nope i dont know him. just read the reports
    No.
    You didn't.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast