218284 Bullies, 9238 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast

Lightweight

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/21/2009 3:08pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido orders have shipped!!!!!

All right gang,

All the bullshido orders made to date (I believe) have shipped. I had everything shipped 2-day Priority for you guys, so you should be getting your goodies in the next few days.

Going forward, this stuff will go out much faster. We wanted to gauge the level of interest in the goods first, before committing to print costs. Since there are so many Bullshido members out there, we didn't really know what to expect in terms of orders, so we didn't want to underbuy/overbuy or underprint/overprint. I CAN tell you that what we've estimated and bought is 90% or so sold.

The red foil on the shirts (the Japanese Kanji) turned out AWESOME. Props to Phrost for that, as it was his idea. I sent him some quick shots of the shirts right as they were being printed, and they look even better when you see them.

I can't wait for you guys to get these, and I want pictures :). I will post mine with a bullshido shirt as soon as I can.

LAST: If you have any problems WHATSOEVER with your order, please email or PM me through this site. We'll definitely get you guys taken care of.

Cheers,

Nick

Light Heavyweight

Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Posted On:
    3/21/2009 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, awesome! I was wondering when we would get them. So you want us to post pics on here or e-mail them to you when we get them?

Oh, and are you pleased with the amount of orders so far? I hope we had a lot of people order!

Lightweight

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/21/2009 4:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Wow, awesome! I was wondering when we would get them. So you want us to post pics on here or e-mail them to you when we get them?

Oh, and are you pleased with the amount of orders so far? I hope we had a lot of people order!
    Post the pics here, I say. They're Bullshido/Rupture co-branded, so let's rep them here. If for nothing else, I say to give thanks to Phrost for all the work he put into the design - and all the headaches he gave me during the process :). I'll take whatever you guys post here and we'll put them on our multimedia section, which is being built as we speak.

The order amounts were good. We expected more, but we'll burn through them. I think when you guys get your hands on these you'll be really surprised with how well they turned out.

One of the reasons they were a bit late was the foil. Our printing facility is run by a Quality Control nut :). He got a bad roll of foil - you could barely tell, but when he tested it, it wasn't edging properly. So we burned through about half the shirts and had to order more. Happens. But they turned out great for you guys, so I'm happy for that.

Cheers,

Nick

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/23/2009 10:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just tried out my Rupture gear for the first time a few hours ago - red/black shorts, red/black LS rash guard (large logo, which actually looks pretty good in practice).

Absolutely incredible quality. I'm definitely buying more, or trying to. I keep seeing "Out Of Stock" for the shorts.

So, congratulations to Nick and Rupture for their early success.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/24/2009 4:01am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone from the UK want to get together for a bulk order?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Lightweight

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    3/24/2009 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn! you MMA/MT guys are lucky :( there isn't much i can wear in Kyokushin beside the gi, that said, i did buy a tshirt (wanted the small logo but wasn't any left in my size, so i got the large logo with Bull's head)

I was actually looking for a Kyokushin or other MA-branded tshirt (was thinking of Wandy or a Fedor shirt) but decided on the Bullshido one the moment I saw it :)

Now, does anyone know details about how long it takes for the shirt to reach me here in Sweden? or Europe in general? the form just said International Flat Rate shipping or something. no time details..
    any help please?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clean View Post
    Karate was developed by Okinawans who weren't allowed to have weapons. Ok, makes sense. JJ was developed by Samurai to defeat armored opponents. Also makes sense. But a spinning jump kick to defeat a camel? Something smells fishy.

Lightweight

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/24/2009 6:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anarki13 View Post
    Damn! you MMA/MT guys are lucky :( there isn't much i can wear in Kyokushin beside the gi, that said, i did buy a tshirt (wanted the small logo but wasn't any left in my size, so i got the large logo with Bull's head)

I was actually looking for a Kyokushin or other MA-branded tshirt (was thinking of Wandy or a Fedor shirt) but decided on the Bullshido one the moment I saw it :)

Now, does anyone know details about how long it takes for the shirt to reach me here in Sweden? or Europe in general? the form just said International Flat Rate shipping or something. no time details..
    any help please?

Thanks!

International Flat Rate shipping takes a WHILE :).... 2 weeks average, I would say.

Sorry you international guys - International Flat Rate is the cheapest way to ship overseas. We can always ship through a different method, as we have accounts with FEDEX and UPS, but it is SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. USPS is the cheapest for you in this regard, but takes a little longer.

NOTE: we don't inflate our shipping charges. On shipping, domestic and international, we barely break even considering shipping materials and the handling charge passed to us by our drop-ship facility. We can always ship quicker to you guys, just contact us and we'll qive you a quote if you really need it faster.

Cheers,

Nick

United States Marine.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/24/2009 8:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to go to (finally) order a bullshido rashguard this week!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Fear and bullets.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second ClassRecommendation First Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/25/2009 6:58am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just got my T-shirt.

Very nice! Crisp colors, very soft cotton, perfect fit.

Nice work, guys!
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Lightweight

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/25/2009 10:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    just got my T-shirt.

Very nice! Crisp colors, very soft cotton, perfect fit.

Nice work, guys!
    Good deal!! Did you like the foil??

Cheers,

Nick
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast