Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 181920 LastLast

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 3:52pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And here's a pic from today's gi training, featuring both the Rupture/Bullshido rashguard and my Padilla & son's gi (plus a young training mate ;-) ):

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 4:37pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've purchased a long sleeve rashguard today. All part of my scheme of trickery in the guard position, the unsuspecting farsighted opponent of mine lowers his head in and squints his eyes to read the lettering and BAM! Triangle

PS: On the same subject, is it possible that we could have smaller letters so my evil plan works on a wider sample of opponents.. not just those with vision problems?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a wife pic! I tried to get her to take her bra off but she wasn't going for it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Casey rash.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	10007  

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 2:34am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys,

First - thanks for all of the support you guys have given this effort. For those of you that got Bullshido/Rupture gear and liked it, I'm happy we could do our part to represent Bullshido well. This is kind of a cool effort and as long as Phrost decides to keep it in place, we're willing to do it. The co-branding effort is a bit more resource-intensive, but to be honest, I really enjoy doing this with you guys regardless of ROI.

A couple of quick updates:

For those of you that did not know, my father passed away last week (Tuesday at 4:20 AM). I basically abandoned the business for the last 2.5 weeks, and haven't been around much. I also lost a good 15 lbs due to stress. If this keeps up, I'll be a 66KG player soon :).

For everyone that knew, thanks for all your well wishes and kind words. They helped a lot more than I realized. I've never lost a close family member, and nothing prepared me for it. Nothing really can.

For those affected by my absence in any way (delayed orders, etc), please accept my sincere apologies. I will do whatever is necessary to get things squared away for you guys. Rupture was not at the top of my priority list the last 3 weeks or so, and I realize that my family problems shouldn't affect our customers.

If you're missing items, haven't received something, etc., please PM me on this site and/or email me directly at info [at] ruptureclothing.com. One member has already, there are probably a few of you guys whose orders were delayed. I promise you we'll get you taken care of.

As Rupture Clothing grows - and it is literally blowing up in our face - and demands more and more of my time, my time spent on Bullshido will be a bit less frequent. Rest assured, however, that we'll continue to sponsor the MMA forum for as long as Phrost will let us. And I'll be around from time to time to pop in and ask you guys questions, etc. Some of your suggestions have already been implemented - we're now doing small logo rash guards exclusively. Ha :).

Cheers, and thanks again,

Nick

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 3:00am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry for your loss, Nick. I'll continue praying for you and your family.

I don't mind the delayed order as we know what is happening with you. I don't want you to feel rushed back into the business if you're not ready. Take your time my friend.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 8:09am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take care of your family. We all understand, the ones who don't eventually will!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 1:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nick,

I'm very sorry about your loss, and I hope you and your family are dealing with it as best as you can. No one blames you for focusing on your family, and anyone who does would be hearing from me shortly.

Everything is GREAT, thank you so much for all of your kindness, consideration, and help throughout these past few months.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 1:16am

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gear looks sweet, but what about us judoka who can't wear a shirt of any type under our judogis in competition? Rules are rules, man.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 1:20am

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Here is a wife pic! I tried to get her to take her bra off but she wasn't going for it!!
    I'd hit it. Sorry, couldn't help it.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 3:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordHumungus View Post
    I'd hit it. Sorry, couldn't help it.
    I would take her out to a nice, friendly dinner at a fairly good restaurant. I would invite you, but she'd peg it as dinner with an old friend, so you probably wouldn't come.

There, we'd talk about you, and the kids, and flirt mildly. Nothing serious, just playing around.

After dinner, we'd walk to our cars, laughing and casually bumping into each other. I'd give her a hug, and drive off.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey