Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2009 7:27pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    Is there an exchange policy if the size we ordered doesn't fit exactly like we had hoped?
    Yes, assuming you haven't worn the garment and we have to sanitize it :). Send it back and we'll send you another size :).

Cheers,

Nick

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2009 8:43pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I don't want to derail this thread, but it may be a while before I post again.

Some of you know my dad is terminally ill. He's currently on life support. I'm in Houston with my family. I won't be as responsive for a while. If you have issues with your orders, questions or anything else, please email info@ruptureclothing.com. My extremely capable partners will take great care of you.

I'll post when I can, if only as a means of distraction. Well wishes and prayers are appreciated.

Regards,

Nick

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2009 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My prayers will be with you and your family!

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 1:49am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be strong, Nick!

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 9:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    only got one picture tonight, More will come monday or tuesday, depending on my work schedule (those ones will be taken by a professional photographer.)

Here i am, with Pan Ams silver medalist (Brown Belt division) Danny Agemy

...my coach :)

(he only lost the finals because the ref only gave him 8 mins to rest. 8 mins! And the guy still only beat him by an advantage)

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 12:38am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn moosey, either you small or he big.....or both.

and Nick, my prayers will be with you and your family.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 2:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not to derail, i'm 5'9.5 and 155, he's...idk. But he's big. As big as a fucking house. We were doing mma together one day (we're the only ones really interested in it, besides a few others) and he's like, "why do you keep backing up?"

...because you're the size of a house, danny. A house intent on hurting me. I'm scared of you don't you get that?

haha, but i love my coach. he's the best in the world, no doubt.

Nick, I'm extremely sorry, and still perplexed about your father. My prayers will go out to him, and your family, in this trying time. I hope all works out the way its intended. A person as kind and and as helpful as you, should not have to go through trying times such as this.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 9:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    Moose,

Since this is your first amateur fight, you wanna be careful. Rules vary state by state, but generally you CANNOT receive anymore than $50 or you jeopardize your amateur status. I don't know if that's a yearly amount or what. We normally only sponsor professional fighters, and we only have a couple of amateurs on our roster that have REALLY promising futures. Even then, we only sponsor them with gear. It's not out of selfishness - we don't want to destroy someone's career over a few hundred bucks.

I actually posted this question to an attorney on this board before we engaged our last amateur fighter. This is an excellent question though, and I hope someone with more expertise than I have to offer chimes in.

When you turn pro, things are completely different. Your skills dictate your market value. This is why it's important that a fighter develops and matures properly, and has the proper amount of amateur experience before turning pro.

Cheers,

Nick
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH...in every aspect.

Moose, check the laws in your State. Some ami laws INCLUDE both cash AND the value of any comped gear. In State's that have strict ami laws (Florida, Georgia, etc) violation of the ami rules can lead to fines for the fighter and the promoter and may result in the revocation and/or permanent or temporary suspension of promoter and/or fighter licenses.

Then again, some states don't care. I know there are a few out there but I don't know which ones they are.

Check your State laws....DO NOT RELY ON THE PROMOTER TO TELL YOU THE RULES FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 12:38pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas View Post
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH...in every aspect.

Check your State laws....DO NOT RELY ON THE PROMOTER TO TELL YOU THE RULES FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN.
    Definitions for Georgia:

Paragraph (1) "Amateur," when applied to a person engaged in boxing, wrestling, or a martial art, means a person who receives no compensation and engages in a match, contest, or exhibition of boxing, wrestling, or a martial art that is governed or authorized by:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    (1)(A) <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">U.S.A.</st1:place></st1:country-region> Boxing; (B) The <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Georgia</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">High School</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> Athletic Association; (C) The National Collegiate Athletic Association; (D) Amateur Athletic <st1:place w:st="on">Union</st1:place>; (E) Golden Gloves; (F) Team Georgia Amateur Wrestling;<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>(G) <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> Wrestling; (H) <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">National</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">High School</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> Coaches Association;<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>(I) North American Sport Karate Association;(J) International Sport Kick Boxing/Karate Association;(K) World Kick Boxing Association;(L) <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">United States</st1:place></st1:country-region> Kick Boxing Association;(M) International Sport Combat Federation;<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>(N) Professional Karate Commission; (O) International Kick Boxing Federation; or(P) The local affiliate of any organization listed in this paragraph.

<o:p>Paragraph (14) "Professional" means a person who is participating or has participated in a match, contest, or exhibition which is not governed or authorized by one or more of the organizations listed in paragraph (1) of this Code section and:
    (A) Has received or competed for or is receiving or competing for any cash as a salary, purse, or prize for participating in any match, contest, or exhibition; (B) Is participating or has participated in any match, contest, or exhibition to which admission is granted upon payment of any ticket for admission or other evidence of the right of entry; (C) Is participating or has participated in any match, contest, or exhibition which is or was filmed, broadcast, or transmitted for viewing; or (D) Is participating or has participated in any match, contest, or exhibition which provides a commercial advantage by attracting persons to a particular place or promoting a commercial product or enterprise.

43-4B-2 Applications: (a) The provisions of this chapter shall not be construed to apply to any match, contest, or exhibition:

(1) In which the contestants are all amateurs; and

(2) Which is governed or authorized by: My words; The organizations listed in paragraph 1 of 43-4B-1. Note: the orgs were not listed to keep this post shorter.

</o:p>

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 4:36am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Longsleeve gi went through the fire yesterday, I've had a terrific no gi training in it! Yummy!

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal