223968 Bullies, 4161 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Announcing Bullshido Fight Gear through Rupture Clothing!

Over the years we've offered you guys various forms of Bullshido gear, and you supported the site by purchasing each of them whenever we did.

But to be honest, I've always wanted to offer you a much higher quality of product than we've had in the past. Granted the stuff we put out was OK, but it wasn't the professional quality you deserved.

Then, a few weeks ago, the guys from at Rupture Clothing stopped in to get a review of their products. The review, given by one of our resident MMA coaches and pro fighters, was overwhelmingly positive. The rashguards and shorts were of the highest quality our reviewer had seen. Not to mention, it's all made in America, and reasonably priced. Yeah, that's right, these guys don't squeeze you for every penny you're worth just because you need good training gear. And that got our wheels turning.

Those of you who have Supporting Memberships were given a bit of a teaser about this, so it shouldn't be a huge surprise to everyone. But for the rest of you who weren't privy to the insider information, and those of you in the Supporting Members section who just didn't put it all together, we are proud to announce our partnership with Rupture Clothing as the exclusive producer of Bullshido branded fight gear and clothing.

The cat might have clawed its way out of the bag a bit early, but for those of you who are reading this right now, we're offering an introductory special of...

15% off for members for the month of March!

Use the coupon code: sevenjune at checkout.

Here are a few pics of the products:

In case you missed the link above, click here to go to RuptureClothing.com and get your own gear today! Remember, post pics or footage of you competing in Bullshido gear and you'll earn a Competition Team Identifier as well!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 6:06pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're very proud to be associated with Bullshido.net, and we're extremely happy you guys love our gear.

Additionally - the first 50 members that order Rupture/Bullshido co-branded items, you will receive a FREE Rupture Fightwear gi patch, also proudly made in the US.

Cheers,

Nick

Antiquated

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 6:23pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It all started off so rocky, funny how things work out.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 6:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    It all started off so rocky, funny how things work out.

No kidding. I had to beat you guys off with a stick in the "shark tank" :). Worst personal mauling I ever took :). Thank goodness for guys like Phrost, Omega and GoldenJonas, Moose, and everyone else that realized we were good peoples :)

I don't think it would have gone so well if our products weren't as good as they are. I have personally come to love bullshido.net - the site has a very unique flavor, and there are a lot of intelligent posters here that live and breathe BJJ, Judo, MMA, and other TMA's as well. It's also a more tight-knit community that most other forums, which is really cool.

I hope to see a bunch of you guys wearing this stuff to events, tournaments, etc., and I expect pictures, dammit :).

Cheers,

Nick

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 6:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope you made a list of all the people giving you **** on your original "review" thread.....

But seriously, they look nice. Good work.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 7:38pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    No kidding. I had to beat you guys off with a stick in the "shark tank" :). Worst personal mauling I ever took :). Thank goodness for guys like Phrost, Omega and GoldenJonas, Moose, and everyone else that realized we were good peoples :)
    That which didn't kill you, made you stronger eh...?

Dude, I'm glad it worked out; This way, everybody wins...!

:hello2:
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 3/12/2009 11:29pm at . Reason: My Goddamn, muthfuckin spelling...!!! It's been the shitness lately (And grammar and punctuation)!!!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 7:39pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said outloud "oh god, I'm getting this!" then slapped myself.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 7:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your name is still goofy.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 8:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    This is for you Hesperus......Just take a GIANT step back and.........

YouTube - Funny Tropic Thunder scene with tom cruise

Phrosty, did you see my alternate Rash guard suggestion here

Post 304..... http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=79451&page=8

What say you?

Oh, and Nick, put me down for a White XL (with the small Bullshido logo) and one XL rash guard if we can get the large bull on the back and small bullie logo on the front.

Thanks
    GJ
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 3/06/2009 8:49pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 9:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Sorry pal, it's staying :).
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast