Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 8:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems to have gathered quite a bit of paraphernalia in his little cabin since the last time I stumbled across a discussion about him.

Since he is just one of many prolific vid-ninjers, I begin to wonder if anyone has taken the time to put together a listing of known Choson Ninja cultists, names, locations, etc.

...Then again, that might not be a good thing to have in the event they start appearing in newspapers as victims of the beat-down, one by one.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 9:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he has spent quite a lot on his collection. he has more than 2 or 3 carbon steel swords which cost more than i want to pay, 2 suits of 2000 dollar armor, and then a million other pieces of gear laying around. then you get into his survival gear and airsoft stuff.....

he could have bought a ***** magnet car, maybe had near a down payment on a house, no telling what all he could have done.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 9:44pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
    He seems to have gathered quite a bit of paraphernalia in his little cabin since the last time I stumbled across a discussion about him.

Since he is just one of many prolific vid-ninjers, I begin to wonder if anyone has taken the time to put together a listing of known Choson Ninja cultists, names, locations, etc.

...Then again, that might not be a good thing to have in the event they start appearing in newspapers as victims of the beat-down, one by one.
    Ninjers are annoying enough to be scorned and laughed at, but not important or dangerous enough to be cataloged.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 11:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suppose it is not so much a matter of cataloging for potential threat mitigation as it is a matter of statistical interest.

Most larger formal martial arts organizations have ways of tracking their numbers through some form of registration process. Since the Choson-Ninja grassroots cult movement seems so pervasive and relatively consistent from one psycho Chosun nin-LARPer to the next (i.e. psychotic and threatening replies to criticism, or consistent 5-star youtube back-patting), it might be interesting information.

Meanwhile, I find it entertaining to imagine the type of life such people live. Surely their associates are aware of their fantasy episodes and massive collections of weaponry and gear. But, while I find such work entertaining to view over coffee while I read my daily dose of Bullshido posts, others apparently loathe them deeply and even find their views culturally subversive. http://www.youtube.com/user/ChosonNinjaKiller

It's their own thing to be oddballs and post vids of themselves being oddballs, I suppose. Even their trying to garner a following through 'Internet Martial Arts Instruction' seems relatively benign. If anything, the only irritating thing about them other than the bizarre knee-jerk hate-mail they dish out is the fact that those of us with legitimate martial-arts experience and study are often lumped into the same group as these people by the undiscerning masses.

"Oh, you do kendo? That's like what they do in Naruto, huh? Samurai stuff!" or "Wow, Kenjutsu, that's kinda like Chinese SCA, right?" Something that was legitimate and a source of pride suddenly becomes something we don't mention in mixed company. Irritating.

I have noted in several threads that challenges have been issued to various vid-ninjers at various times. Forgive my laziness for not searching more thoroughly, but were there ever any takers?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 12:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you ought to search through some of the threads (It may take you a couple days or weeks, though. It's a real clusterfuck) There's a lot of bullshit that can't be summed up in a few posts, even just the most recent ninjer troll, much less how many other ninjer trolls have come about from god knows where.

This little exchange will be culled, I hope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 2:44am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weeks of sorting would be believable. I haven't posted before this thread, but I read this forum like the daily news. It never ceases to amaze me how much variety can be found.

That said, some of the ragepost threads with over-defensive boojers and Choson vid-ninjers are utterly hilarious and should probably be printed and bound for the library of congress. The fact that humanity could reach such heights deserves a permanent record.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 3:09pm

Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
    Weeks of sorting would be believable. I haven't posted before this thread, but I read this forum like the daily news. It never ceases to amaze me how much variety can be found.

That said, some of the ragepost threads with over-defensive boojers and Choson vid-ninjers are utterly hilarious and should probably be printed and bound for the library of congress. The fact that humanity could reach such heights deserves a permanent record.
    I believe you're right. There should a forum just for Ninjas and Ninja Gong Sau's that actually happened. I for one am now afraid. Actually using the word "Ninja" is bound to attract some. Now I'm in for a Judy Chop! Help.

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 4:15pm

Style: Invincibl sprit10way fist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so this is still going on?????

you do realise jason will not stop doing what he is doign for you people dont you?

or is this going to fall on deaf ears

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 4:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wushurichard View Post
    so this is still going on?????

you do realise jason will not stop doing what he is doign for you people dont you?

or is this going to fall on deaf ears

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 4:45pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    he has spent quite a lot on his collection. he has more than 2 or 3 carbon steel swords which cost more than i want to pay, 2 suits of 2000 dollar armor, and then a million other pieces of gear laying around. then you get into his survival gear and airsoft stuff.....

he could have bought a ***** magnet car, maybe had near a down payment on a house, no telling what all he could have done.

What I don't understand is why he is completely relying on his dad for his only source of firearms. Considering the thousands of dollars he has enthusiastically spent elsewhere, you would think he would have an Anschütz Target Rifle and .50 BMG by now. It makes me wonder if someone had a heart to heart talk with him about his inexperience with firearms and convinced him he should take things slow.