Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 2:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live to inspire.
    Now go out there, and record something disastrous.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 3:30pm

Style: MMA,JJ,Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...there are thousands of subject when it comes to survival and fighting skills.

His next fad could very well be Scientist/Biologist/Doctor Stork when he starts buying DVDs on how to perform self surgery, start reading biology and Physics books, we could very well see him shoot himself in the shoulder in order to perform a bullet extraction procedure and then see him sow himself back into shape. Now we'd have a true survival master.

Or perhaps it could be Parkour Stork, In order to be a good thief and Ninja for when the Commies attack and the wolrd falls into chaos, he needs to have some good parkour skills for escaping the KGB and stealing goods from the "dirty *******."

Finally we'd have Mechanic Jason where he learns how to hijack a vehicle and do maintenance on it, we'll see him practice drills using a Ratchet and then practice Iaido drills using a Torque Wrench. With hijacking a vehicle comes Racer Jason where he'll go on the tracks with his 4WD Pickup for practicing these future Intense Car chase moments where he'll escape the special forces...

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 3:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ View Post
    Or perhaps it could be Parkour Stork, In order to be a good thief and Ninja for when the Commies attack and the wolrd falls into chaos, he needs to have some good parkour skills for escaping the KGB and stealing goods from the "dirty particular individuals.
    Re-watch his last 200 videos.
    Re watch them yet again, this time more closely.
    Now picture him trying to jump more than 2 feet, or running anywhere other than to the gas station for twinkies without gasping for breath, and puking.

Finally we'd have Mechanic Jason where he learns how to change your oil and repair your muffler, all for a low competative price. All that ninja larping is tough and expensive, and his mother wants him to move out by the end of the year.
    Fixed for realistic perspective.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 3:36pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this will all end in him just taking his eye out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 4:31pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That last video was LARPtastic and ninjerific!

Anyone know what kind of kung fu his buddy was doing at the beginning? All I could see was it had nothing to do with Takamatsuden forms...

The uniforms are awesome! Especially the Ralph Severe patch. Nice. You know, Jason, if you had MultiCam you could wear your Kamiyama dojo patch velcroed to the upper arm pockets. Just a suggestion.

I love how they learned to move like ninjas by watching the 1980's Sho Kosugi movies. They walk half crouched over. Ever arm wave is dramatic. The heads dart around like they might've heard something... Really, check it out:

YouTube- Baddest Fight Scenes EVER! - Revenge of the Ninja

I can't speak to the archery. It's probably terrible. I will venture a generous guess that when you can see the person and the target at the same time, this probably has more to do with Jason's actual talent for videography. He understands it's "better" visually with both in the frame.

But the beads... This is a new twist. I'm now waiting for him to start issuing spiritual advice. Can we sic DerAuslander on him at that point??? :qright5:

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 5:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    I wonder if he knows that wearing the kamikaze flag on his forehead is almost the same as wearing a swastika in jewish circles... Not that he seems like the type to have a problem with the latter.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 5:55pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm most concerned about his habit of placing targets in front of slabs of rock. He did it during his pellet rifle video and he did it as well with his .22.

I think something like this may be in his future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGI...eature=related

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, those guys are sensible though. If that happened to Stork his reaction wouldn't be "**** THAT **** I RETIRE GET THE AIRSOFT", it'd be "LOL AWESOME LETS SEE IF I CAN CATCH THE NEXT ONE IN MY MOUTH LIKE A NINJA".

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Yeah, those guys are sensible though. If that happened to Stork his reaction wouldn't be "**** THAT **** I RETIRE GET THE AIRSOFT", it'd be "LOL AWESOME LETS SEE IF I CAN CATCH THE NEXT ONE IN MY MOUTH LIKE A NINJA".
    Why do I find myself agreeing...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ View Post
    Well...there are thousands of subject when it comes to survival and fighting skills.

His next fad could very well be Scientist/Biologist/Doctor Stork when he starts buying DVDs on how to perform self surgery, start reading biology and Physics books, we could very well see him shoot himself in the shoulder in order to perform a bullet extraction procedure and then see him sow himself back into shape. Now we'd have a true survival master.
    Also - scrotum self-repair?