Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 12:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ View Post
    What the hell? I already knew this guy was living a fantasy, but I never thought he'd go as far as buying and wearing Bhuddist prayer beads while playing his flute.

One moment he's John Rambo, Special Force Elite soldier of death and destruction, the other he's Ryu Hayabusa, Heir to the Ninja Legacy and their traditions. It's like he's living two completely separated fantasy with absolutely no relation to the other whatsoever, he doesn't mix them at all. In one video he'll be dressed as a ninja, practicing snake style and Aikido drills, the other he's dressed up in a 70's bad soldier halloween costume practicing kick boxing drills...

It's doubtful that we'll ever see him snowboarding in full Samurai armor, but it's possible that we see him snowboarding while firing his rifle!
    At night his multiple personalities fight over who gets to dominate the larpfest in the morning. So far ninja Jason seems to be getting ass raped by Raph Severe Jason, both of whom are consistently overwhelmed by chronic masturbator Jason.

Every once in a while, the three decide to let snowboarding Jason out of the cage, but they always keep a close eye on him. God forbid the poor kid should have a normal day without ninja Jason or Ralph Severe Jason trying to convince the tourist women that Ninjutsu and air rifle marksmanship will protect them from the apocalyptic influx of illegal immigrants, communists, and black people (thanks Ralph.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 12:55pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The archery is as dodgy as the shooting. With his rifle he's 5 feet away from a coke can, balanced on a rock. With his archery he's 8 feet from a Styrofoam block tied to a tree.

All well and good if you want to use distance weapons as close range combat, I'm sure. Until you either shoot your eye out with a ricochet, or stick a $1 arrow through some poor sap enjoying a stroll in the woods.

When i did archery you shot at targets 50+ yards away! Admittedly when I shoot a hand gun the target is perfectly safe at anything more than 5-10 feet...
    Last edited by tideliar; 4/12/2010 12:56pm at . Reason: I can haz "cock can"?!

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 1:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I'm starting to see Dave Humm's earlier point.

When it was all swords and larpfest, it was cute and harmless (in the sense that you can't snipe from a tower with a sword and a pair of shuko/ashiko.)

Now that he's doing **** that can actually kill the slower of our species, I'm starting to worry (self depricating joke. Golf clap plz.) How long before that empty beer can or styrofoam target is replaced by a bus stop full of "communists/heathens/NWO agents/pinkos" etc? (And I say this as someone with a genuine concern, because I have a pronounced commie accent, and never managed to blend perfectly as an American... it's the little things like the tucked in shirt... I will always stand out as distinctly Northern European.)

Let's face it, it's only a matter of time before this guy is set off. Being a single chronic masturbator who's only friends live online, who can't talk to women without mentioning ninjutsu or how he would like to invite them to his secluded ninja camp, it's only a matter before he's pissed enough to kill. He's becoming more and more like Phil Elmore sans the actual level of intelligence, the one thing I give Phil plenty of credit for.

If ninja spaz ever goes hunting... I'm more than willing to bet that guys like me will be the first to go. And by the time he comes for you, there will be no one left to speak.
    Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 4/12/2010 1:29pm at .
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 1:36pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    You know, I'm starting to see Dave Humm's earlier point.

When it was all swords and larpfest, it was cute and harmless (in the sense that you can't snipe from a tower with a sword and a pair of shuko/ashiko.)

Now that he's doing **** that can actually kill the slower of our species, I'm starting to worry (self depricating joke. Golf clap plz.) How long before that empty beer can or styrofoam target is replaced by a bus stop full of "communists/heathens/NWO agents/pinkos" etc? (And I say this as someone with a genuine concern, because I have a pronounced commie accent, and never managed to blend perfectly as an American... it's the little things like the tucked in shirt... I will always stand out as distinctly Northern European.)

Let's face it, it's only a matter of time before this guy is set off. Being a single chronic masturbator who's only friends live online, who can't talk to women without mentioning ninjutsu or how he would like to invite them to his secluded ninja camp, it's only a matter before he's pissed enough to kill. He's becoming more and more like Phil Elmore sans the actual level of intelligence, the one thing I give Phil plenty of credit for.

If ninja spaz ever goes hunting... I'm more than willing to bet that guys like me will be the first to go.
    I wonder what will happen when/if he eventually crosses path with a park ranger? At one point he was shooting his bow near a building which leads me to believe that part of the forest sees a lot of human trafic. I can imagine a senario where a family decides to have a picnic in the outdoors to enjoy the scenery when they are interupted by the ninja squad and abruptly call the cops.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 1:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First I was like...

But then I was like...

+
    Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 4/12/2010 1:49pm at .
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 1:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    who can't talk to women without mentioning ninjutsu or how he would like to invite them to his secluded ninja camp
    Wait, what... have I missed something hilarious?

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 1:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Wait, what... have I missed something hilarious?
    Drunk fat chick: um... hey... that be y'all's tractor?

Jason: hmh... er... urrr.... hmmm... uh... wana hold my camera while I wave my sword in the woods?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 2:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No seriously, stop teasing me. There's video of this exchange?

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 2:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    No seriously, stop teasing me. There's video of this exchange?
    No, but there could be.
    Just go down to where he works with a mini cam.

Customer: I'll have the burger
    Ralph Severe Jason: Excellent choice. It will give you the extra protein you will need for my survival training course.

Customer:...

Jason: ...wana see my ninja fort?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 2:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh you bastard, you lifted me up, and then dashed my hopes all over the rocks of Mt. Hood!