1. #501
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the fact that he keeps on using rambo music and referring to what he's doing as "rambo ****" scares me.

    anybody remember the plot to first blood?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  2. #502

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    140
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh. It is idiots like this that keep gun control nuts in power/relevance.

    Take a hunters safety course or even just go to the local firing range and ask for help.

  3. #503
    IMightBeWrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,055
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    It's OK though, they're only 22s. Sure what harm could they do?
    .22 is equally as deadly as any other round out there. If it hits you in the head or disables the CNS, you're screwed. If it hits you anywhere else, you've still got a good chance of bleeding to death depending on where you were hit. Bullet size, contrary to popular belief, does not determine how deadly a round is. It determines things like energy dispersal, penetration, and how big the hole you left will be, which can make an impact but in the long run the same exact factors that cause death from a .44 Magnum exist in the .22LR.

  4. #504

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    .22 is equally as deadly as any other round out there. If it hits you in the head or disables the CNS, you're screwed. If it hits you anywhere else, you've still got a good chance of bleeding to death depending on where you were hit. Bullet size, contrary to popular belief, does not determine how deadly a round is. It determines things like energy dispersal, penetration, and how big the hole you left will be, which can make an impact but in the long run the same exact factors that cause death from a .44 Magnum exist in the .22LR.
    Turn on your sarcasm meter, and step back for a second and breath in and out.

  5. #505
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Turn on your sarcasm meter, and step back for a second and breath in and out.
    Thanks.

  6. #506
    Styygens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,178
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All this talk about the danger of him shooting real guns depresses me.

    MULTICAM!!!



    The DEA loves it!



    SF in Afghanistan love it.



    Even cute airsoft chicks love it.

    You'll love it too, Jason! Come join the MultiCam Cult! It's a lot like ninjering, only we know the badasses we look up to really exist!

  7. #507

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

  8. #508
    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,009
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that video is an excellent demonstration of the superb level of camouflage offered by a ninjer suit.

    I mean I couldn't see **** half the time, where were those arrows coming from?

  9. #509

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    93
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell? I already knew this guy was living a fantasy, but I never thought he'd go as far as buying and wearing Bhuddist prayer beads while playing his flute.

    One moment he's John Rambo, Special Force Elite soldier of death and destruction, the other he's Ryu Hayabusa, Heir to the Ninja Legacy and their traditions. It's like he's living two completely separated fantasy with absolutely no relation to the other whatsoever, he doesn't mix them at all. In one video he'll be dressed as a ninja, practicing snake style and Aikido drills, the other he's dressed up in a 70's bad soldier halloween costume practicing kick boxing drills...

    It's doubtful that we'll ever see him snowboarding in full Samurai armor, but it's possible that we see him snowboarding while firing his rifle!

  10. #510
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ View Post
    One moment he's John Rambo, Special Force Elite soldier of death and destruction, the other he's Ryu Hayabusa, Heir to the Ninja Legacy and their traditions.
    A true Renaissance Man!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO