Page 43 of 241 FirstFirst ... 333940414243 444546475393143 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 6:18pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dmyhra View Post
    In his latest video the dude is wearing a green beret and has a camo jacket on with a special forces patch. And yes he does have guns, and more than a few knives and swords. His fantasy world is spilling over into reality and it's starting to scare me.
    Even the Airsoft crowd will tell you this is bad etiquette. You don't wear something you didn't earn. Where have we heard that before?

Plus, he's wearing it all wrong...

And what's with the Hugh Jackman/Wolverine mutton chops?

Still, you gotta admire the way his videography skills are improving over time. He's got some very clever camera shots in there for a one man operation. If he poured his time and effort into videography, he might be useful.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 9:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    I can't believe I just spent 9 min of my life watching that guy eat and play solo war games in the woods with a toy gun.

YouTube is the gateway to hell.
    I'm well aware that Ralph has proven himself to be an ass on here - but how the hell can any teacher who wants to be seen as 'the real deal' be proud of having his name publicly invoked in connection to this man-child?

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 9:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You see a man child. He sees the real deal reflected back at him.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 10:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    You see a man child. He sees the real deal reflected back at him.
    I'm kinda torn between that and Ralph sitting at his computer facepalming - but doing the whole 'I can't be seen to be caving in to Bullshido by cluebatting the guy' thing...

In fairness, your suggestion is probably closer to the truth.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his videography skills are really impressive now. you wouldn't think it's just him doing it all.
    also, he's doing a decent job at self teaching, even though he's learning ****.
    finally, he actually is a good teacher. he just doesn't have proper knowledge of his subject.

see, this is the problem with stork, he's got so many goddamn talents that would be so useful to everybody, and he could make a good living and be a productive member of society if he would just go with them. he's a decent snowboarder. he's got great bmx skills for riding so rarely. his ability to instruct is better than most peoples. he has an artistic eye for film.

****, i'm tempted to suggest he film and cut footage for us.

to the above posters that called him a man child, you're 100% correct. i'm guilty of ninja larping 20 years ago. i think we all were. we grew out of it. he didn't.

it's really a shame that he's a dipshit ninja survivalist larper. under different circumstances, he could have been one us.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 1:51am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    it's really a shame that he's a dipshit ninja survivalist larper. under different circumstances, he could have been one us.
    YouTube- gooble gobble

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 6:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    to the above posters that called him a man child, you're 100% correct. i'm guilty of ninja larping 20 years ago. i think we all were. we grew out of it. he didn't.
    Heeeeeeeelllll NO.

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 6:59pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I admit to it. In my teens I was a McDojo attending, D&D playing, Ninja Crazed, military LARPER who used to run around the woods with my buddies in tabi and BDU's playing war games with foam padded swords and arrows.

It was great fun and from it I found a path to military service and a law enforcement career.

Thing is...I grew up. LARPing turned to more "adult" hobbies like paintball, rock climbing, parachuting in my 20's then into an enlistment..then marriage, kids, work, etc.

I'm with Kimbo, this guy is "stunted"...a grown man with potential stuck in a fantasy world.

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 7:09pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I watch these videos, I definitely see a dark reflection of where I use to be.

But I grew up, and I got married, and I had a kid... These things change you; actually, the change begins when you realize how much you want these things -- or things very much like them. Mr. Stork seems content to live in his fantasy world and chooses to forego the pleasures maturity can bring with it. That's sad.

Maybe he should start by wanting something more sophisticated than plastic lawn furniture in his kitchen area? Who knows? A conversation with a real, live girl might follow...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 7:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care about him being stuck in a fantasy world, but the fact that he is a grown man that started with cheap homemade armor and weapons to the real thing, and then cheap airsoft weapons, to the possibility of receiving some kind of .22.

What's next? Explosives?

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=8534

............ a boy who refuses to grow up teaches Wendy and her younger brothers how to fly and then it's off to magical Neverneverland for adventures with mermaids, Indians, and wicked Captain Hook and his pirate crew..........