Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 8:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand that ninjas have to modernize but did he say he trains in mace AND filling eggs...with blinding powder???? Really...who has time to fill eggs the ancient way?

Captian Dork.

What the hell?...Did somebody actually say "its shred time"? Really...thats so...eighties! not even nineties!

As a former (modestly) sponsored competitive snowboarder, nobody, I mean NOBODY says "shred" unless in jest, or talking to your kids...in jest.

That would be like saying "Lets go jujitsu together"!
    Lame lame lame.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 8:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Who would be responsible for firearms certification in Mt Hood ?

I can't help the feeling that we have some form of obligation, even if that's purely a moral obligation to direct such an authority to Stork's Youtube account.
    Probably the local sheriff, this place looks real nice. He needs to go here instead of federal land.
    http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/sheriff/pstc.jsp

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:06pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by evol1349 View Post
    Why can't some big foot come along and anal rape this dipshit.Now that would be quality youtube film of "ninjer' escape techniques.
    Hmmm... Would this suffice?

YouTube- Bigfoot attacks!

No?

Try this link then: http://io9.com/5449682/this-is-what-...-on-sasquatch-[nsfw]

Still not close enough?

http://io9.com/5489776/honestly-the-...ime-maybe-nsfw

Best I can do. Enjoy.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps I should make a video and dedicate it to Stork, my primary is the L115 A1 .338 long range rifle. Next time I have the opportunity to take some pictures I'll put something together.

Dave
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    As horrible as it is to say, this guy will probably shoot himself or more unfortunately someone else without providence.

Stork is a moron with little social skill, I get that he would be interested in nature and living out doors, I get that he's interested in Koryu and I also get that he has a keen interest in firearms - none of those things are particularly alien hobbies but that's exactly what they are HOBBIES but, when these people cross the line, and that line shifts from person to person - it becomes evident those like Stork really REALLY need help - Letting them own a "real battle rifle" isn't the way to do that.

I pitty Stork.
    I concur (I was going to post something along those lines but you've said it better). When I've mentioned in the past that I feel that this fool is going to blow his top and run amok one day and end up getting dropped by a police marksman, I wasn't joking. He is a tragedy waiting to happen.

He's re-enforcing his paranoia with all these little 'scenarios' he's concocted in his head. If not going apeshit against our sick, decadent, liberal, multi-racial society and the Zionist Occupation Government and it's ineffective mugger-drug-dealer-and-paedophile-loving police force and justice system - with guns or edged weapons, at the very least, he's going to get himself into a situation where he uses 'pre-emptive violence in self-defence' because some poor bastard looked at him the wrong way or allegedly said something about him.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    our sick, decadent, liberal, multi-racial society and the Zionist Occupation Government and it's ineffective mugger-drug-dealer-and-paedophile-loving police force and justice system.
    Holy **** thats some sweet slander. Are you talking UK? or US? Nevermind...works for both!

Maybe not the police here but certainly the justice system!

L.M.- you are my new friend!

And yes, Ralphie "blind you with my eggs" will breakdown into a post office caliber disaster someday! Probably after MTripp gets down here and rearranges this guys internal personal image!

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:21pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Holy turtle rape, Batman!!!
    This is the response I got from the soke...
    Whoa! That's some seriously crazy stuff. Why do I strongly suspect he has a greasey-fingerprinted copy of Red Dawn in his DVD collection?

At one point I thought we should get a collection together to ship him a copy of the Warhammer 40K rulebook and a starter set of miniatures and paints... At least it might get him out of his bedroom/dojo and interacting with real people. But he's obviously a lost cause if he's waiting to find out if the roving gangs from the cities of the DHS/IRS black helicopters get to his sanctuary first.

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    I understand that ninjas have to modernize but did he say he trains in mace AND filling eggs...with blinding powder???? Really...who has time to fill eggs the ancient way?
    That **** is straight from an Ashida Kim book. I remember it well. I used to do that **** in high school. It ended before college. I guess some never grow out of it.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    Holy **** thats some sweet slander. Are you talking UK? or US? Nevermind...works for both!

Maybe not the police here but certainly the justice system!

L.M.- you are my new friend!
    Sorry - I might have to disappoint you. I was somewhat exaggerating for the purposes of channelling 'that guy' and his Travis Bickle/Turner Diaries-esque worldview...

Though I do agree that there is a lot wrong with the society in which I live, FWIW.

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Whoa! That's some seriously crazy stuff. Why do I strongly suspect he has a greasey-fingerprinted copy of Red Dawn in his DVD collection?

At one point I thought we should get a collection together to ship him a copy of the Warhammer 40K rulebook and a starter set of miniatures and paints... At least it might get him out of his bedroom/dojo and interacting with real people. But he's obviously a lost cause if he's waiting to find out if the roving gangs from the cities of the DHS/IRS black helicopters get to his sanctuary first.
    Better yet, Warhammer 40K themed gangs. In LA.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit