1. #311
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i saw that one! funny stuff. but i'm referring to a video made by some skinny white kid with an action figure collection. mountainous mailed him a ninja tshirt, a bunch of chintzy patches, and finally an assistant instructor mountainous dojo black belt. the kid popped a total boner and almost started crying.

    it was priceless!

  2. #312

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,072
    Style
    Jacket wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    That was only slightly less painful to watch than this

    YouTube- 138-SOLO FOCUS MITTS DRILLS PART 1

  3. #313
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    That was only slightly less painful to watch than this

    YouTube- 138-SOLO FOCUS MITTS DRILLS PART 1
    I don't know whether to shake my head and sigh, make a comment about him playing with himself, or something about being a lonely lonely man.

    YouTube- Stop Hitting Yourself!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  4. #314
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I don't know whether to shake my head and sigh, make a comment about him playing with himself, or something about being a lonely lonely man.
    He played Hungry Hungry Hippos alone when he was a kid. You know it and I know it.

  5. #315
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    He played Hungry Hungry Hippos alone when he was a kid. You know it and I know it.
    ... no one should play hungry hungry hippos alone.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  6. #316
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    ... no one should play hungry hungry hippos alone.
    I can't help but feel that this one was somehow failed by society.

  7. #317
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    I can't help but feel that this one was somehow failed by society.
    Let that be a lesson to you all.
    Don't be a dick, don't be raised in hick mountain towns.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  8. #318
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Let that be a lesson to you all.
    Don't be a dick, don't be raised in hick mountain towns.
    Rules for living there.

    I'd also add "don't hate whole groups of people just because someone else tells you to".

  9. #319
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Rules for living there.

    I'd also add "don't hate whole groups of people just because someone else tells you to".
    Sorry. No can do.
    Ninja chunners and all...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  10. #320
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Sorry. No can do.
    Ninja chunners and all...
    Every rule has exceptions on the mean streets of reality and the numerous scenarios contained thereon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO