Page 3 of 241 First 12345671353103 ... Last
  1. #21
    7thSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Don't say you don't want one.

  2. #22
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^
    with great power......

  3. #23
    Scott Larson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,831
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the only time Spider-man and Japan should meet.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Japanspiderman.jpg

  4. #24
    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    CoffeeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,179
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    This is the only time Spider-man and Japan should meet.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Japanspiderman.jpg

    Power Rangers definitely would have benefited from a Spider Man cameo

  5. #25
    mrm1775's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,217
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Do you think that in 600 years people will dress up like marines and create a huge larping MCMAP, where the ancient secrets of the Marines will be passed down tracing their lineage back to R. Lee Ermey?
    If so it will be a step above the Booj. At least we exist.
    I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
    Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

  6. #26
    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,009
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Do you think that in 600 years people will dress up like marines and create a huge larping MCMAP, where the ancient secrets of the Marines will be passed down tracing their lineage back to R. Lee Ermey?
    People do that now...

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    de_westwood
    Posts
    641
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has inspired me. I.m going to open up a website and sell all kinds of this wannabe ninja and samurai crap. Between LARPers, anime fans, and the occational ren faire geek, there.s got to be a huge market for this stuff. I mean, just because I don.t believe in it doesn.t mean I have any moral objection to making a few bucks off of "real" ninjas.

  8. #28
    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    CoffeeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,179
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet Jesus on a cross that was lame ass video. I'm so glad I'm not into Martial LARPING anymore

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember doing it as a young kid but if I was doing this **** in the park or something every Saturday at my age (21) I don't see how I could get upset over the ass beatings I should be receiving. I would just kind of expect it and eventually the ninjer would be beat out of me.

    These guys just need to get beat up by a girl; that would solve all of their problems. Then they might do something real and worthwhile.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    de_westwood
    Posts
    641
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantroce View Post
    I remember doing it as a young kid but if I was doing this **** in the park or something every Saturday at my age (21) I don't see how I could get upset over the ass beatings I should be receiving. I would just kind of expect it and eventually the ninjer would be beat out of me.

    These guys just need to get beat up by a girl; that would solve all of their problems. Then they might do something real and worthwhile.
    I hear Felice Herrig is doing MMA now. Maybe she's got some free time to show him what's up. :)

Page 3 of 241 First 12345671353103 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO