221415 Bullies, 3709 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2404
Page 236 of 241 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236 237238239240 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 3:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's laughing at your spelling.

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 4:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanYves72 View Post
    I jumped into this as a start and what do I see but douchebags taking the piss out of Asperger's Syndrome. I was diagnosed just 2 years ago with it and my 20 year old at age 5. I also worked with people with it as a part of a duel diagnosis. So it does exist and has nothing to do with this idiot in a fantasy world. Look up well-known people who have it or have the classic traits.
    Get facts right unless you want to just show how you are as appealing and useful as the sweat from a winos ball sack. ;) It is about some guy in a world of his own making videos and 'living' like a ninja. A lot of tossers I have seen on-line in video and sites who are just as bad. Including uninformed wannabes who think it's funny to make fun of mental illness. And not angry, just commenting on the obvious stupidity and pathetic egos that do so. :)

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 5:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spent several years as a support worker with all kinds of disabilities...
    Contagious, were they?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2013 5:15pm

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I jumped into this as a start and what do I see but douchebags taking the piss out of Asperger's Syndrome. I was diagnosed just 2 years ago with it and my 20 year old at age 5. I also worked with people with it as a part of a duel diagnosis. So it does exist and has nothing to do with this idiot in a fantasy world. Look up well-known people who have it or have the classic traits.
    Get facts right unless you want to just show how you are as appealing and useful as the sweat from a winos ball sack. ;) It is about some guy in a world of his own making videos and 'living' like a ninja. A lot of tossers I have seen on-line in video and sites who are just as bad. Including uninformed wannabes who think it's funny to make fun of mental illness. And not angry, just commenting on the obvious stupidity and pathetic egos that do so. :)
    You honestly think you're the only one on these boards with an illness or disability, or who has worked with people who have them?

If you come onto a message board, immediately sling insults about and then squeal for attention and special treatment then you're gonna have a bad time.

And please stop clogging up perfectly good threads, some of them were good discussions before you came along.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2013 1:29am

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why bother? It is so inappropriate to do so in the first place. Let it go!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/30/2013 1:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 11:45pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll get this thread back on subject.
    http://www.yobeat.com/2013/05/06/the...utube-channel/
    Great writeup:
    "Nearly 4,000 people on Youtube agree. Jason Stork knows a thing or two about being rad. For example, how do you spend Thanksgiving? Probably hanging out with your family like a *****. But not this guy, he’s out there, going on some motherfucking adventures."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 5:58pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "no i am not making fun of anyone. i am having fun like everyone else. take my vids for what they are. a old man documenting his fun life so his family 2000 miles away can see what i do. and why i live 2000 miles away from my whole family. i am a old dork that loves to have fun. make ghetto videos. they earn me gear and money. and i don’t care who likes them or who don’t. some say they suck. yet i have productions companies contact me saying my snow survival **** is epic. and they wanted to work with me and feature me on tv. so to one person i suck. the next person wants to send me 250 dollars of free throwing knives to test in videos. etc. so enjoy it or don’t. but if one old fat ass gets his bmx out of his garage or dust of his snowboard because he seen my vid and it made him want to shred. good. hell i got kids in wheelchairs who are handicapped martial artist who wear my patches on their martial arts uniform cause is sent them free **** overseas to help handicapped martial artist. so ya my vids are not that awesome. but the fun i am having is. peace."

^^^That's one of his comments on that site. I know he's having more fun than I am.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems like he's moving away from the ninja thing and towards snowboarding and BMX instead, like most adolescent boys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2013 6:31pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd now I wish I'd not read through any more of those comments...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater