224857 Bullies, 3796 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2408
Page 233 of 241 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233 234235236237 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    7/17/2012 8:22pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Canadians must be laughing hard. They gave him a different name too.
  2. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    7/17/2012 8:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'm no Rock Historian, but isn't Ace Frehley like the lamest member of Kiss?
    Hey! You watch what you say about the Spaceman!
  3. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    10/22/2012 9:31pm


     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	293807_523715077657696_811674247_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	13877
  4. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    10/24/2012 10:42pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Going big baby
  5. searcher66071 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    10/25/2012 2:45am


     Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude has Asberger's Syndrome doesn't he? I am still not sure why he is not locked up somewhere.
  6. CrackFox is offline
    CrackFox's Avatar

    You have to work the look.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077

    Posted On:
    10/25/2012 3:45am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    I am still not sure why he is not locked up somewhere.
    Possibly it's because he doesn't live somewhere like Communist Romania.
  7. AKRhino is online now
    AKRhino's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    543

    Posted On:
    10/25/2012 4:11pm


     Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Dude has Asberger's Syndrome doesn't he? I am still not sure why he is not locked up somewhere.
    Last I checked, being diagnosed with Aspergers by random people on an internet forum who've never actually met or interacted with you was not sufficient evidence to lock someone up "somewhere" Possibly I missed that part of the Patriot Act?

    Honestly, the only thing he's guilty of is having alot of fun and enjoying hobbies that alot of people think are dorky. You could argue that he's not a real ninja, but that's not a crime, or that he isn't sufficiently trained to handle fire arms, but that's not a crime, or that he's using fire arms in areas where he's not allowed, but that's conjecture and there's no proof...
  8. BJMills is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    456

    Posted On:
    10/25/2012 5:20pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Possibly it's because he doesn't live somewhere like Communist Romania.
    Romania has actually not been communist for a few decades now, its capitol Bucharest has a rockin' night life and Romanian girls are for the most part smokin' hot. Smokin'.

    I'm not kidding.

    Mountanious might actually do well there because said girls will overlook a lot for a guy who holds an American passport.
  9. CrackFox is offline
    CrackFox's Avatar

    You have to work the look.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077

    Posted On:
    10/26/2012 2:57am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Romania has actually not been communist for a few decades now
    No. Fucking. ****.

    How is the Holy Roman fucking Empire doing? Still going strong?
  10. Fixedbayonet is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rockville, Maryland
    Posts
    6

    Posted On:
    10/26/2012 11:46am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Basic Police Techniques

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got to admit, this is golden. Cant....stop...watching....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.