1. #2241
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, don't forget to comment and subscribe.. unless you say something I don't like, then I'll rage, delete your comments then ban you from my YouTube account page.
    Stork = fat fucking dumbass.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  2. #2242

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    320
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    That's it. I officially hate this guy.

    He's either the best troll on the planet or an aspie

  3. #2243

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    479
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, this guy is the ultimate troll. He does a fine job. I stick by my original post about this guy. As a matter of fact, I think you guys are pussies for taking the time to make fun of this moron. What do you do this for? Is he hurting your martial art?

    Alot of you hardly train seriously. Alot of you guys I do respect, but only based on posts and word of mouth (which isn't nothing, but all I have).

    Frankly, I'm pretty tired of the stupid petty bullshit that goes on here.

    You guys need to grow the **** up and kill this stupid thread.

  4. #2244

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    320
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    LOL, this guy is the ultimate troll. He does a fine job. I stick by my original post about this guy. As a matter of fact, I think you guys are pussies for taking the time to make fun of this moron. What do you do this for? Is he hurting your martial art?

    Alot of you hardly train seriously. Alot of you guys I do respect, but only based on posts and word of mouth (which isn't nothing, but all I have).

    Frankly, I'm pretty tired of the stupid petty bullshit that goes on here.

    You guys need to grow the **** up and kill this stupid thread.
    Hey, here's an idea... log off and never log on again if you don't like the forum.
    Last edited by Bruiser; 2/05/2012 8:35pm at .

  5. #2245
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    Frankly, I'm pretty tired of the stupid petty bullshit that goes on here.
    Yes, and you are addicted because you keep reading......and complaining.


    You guys need to grow the **** up and kill this stupid thread.
    Nope. Do you realize how many combined threads are in here? One huge one is better than 25 new ones every week.

  6. #2246

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    320
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does he have a history of bitching, IIF? I mean it's pretty stupid to post on a forum you don't like, but he does it anyway...


    Maybe he's just lonely and needs some attention.

  7. #2247
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF is a pedantic meanie. i'm quitting again.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  8. #2248

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    182
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    What do you do this for?
    Because stupid people are HILARIOUS.

  9. #2249
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    LOL, this guy is the ultimate troll. He does a fine job. I stick by my original post about this guy. As a matter of fact, I think you guys are pussies for taking the time to make fun of this moron. What do you do this for? Is he hurting your martial art?
    It's almost like this was in a comedy forum called Your Martial Art Sucks.

    Alot of you hardly train seriously. Alot of you guys I do respect, but only based on posts and word of mouth (which isn't nothing, but all I have).
    Others not training seriously doesn't make him suck less. Really watch that solo focus mitt video. Its awful in all kinds of different ways. Hitting focus mitts with awful form can hardly be called "serious training" so its kind of a moot point.

    Frankly, I'm pretty tired of the stupid petty bullshit that goes on here.
    Writing stupid rebuttals to large online communities is some stupid petty bullshit.

    You guys need to grow the **** up and kill this stupid thread.
    So, we need to grow up, but the grown man who's busy playing ninja and GI Joe has his **** together?

  10. #2250

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    320
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Sorekara wants Mountainous to stick his shuriken in Sorekara's sheath.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO