218358 Bullies, 6323 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2404
Page 223 of 241 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 1:58am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep he knows. He used to post on MAP until they banned him.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

The Third Man

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 6:37pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post

I have no words my friend. No words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 8:09pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post

I thought it was hilarious.

But I'm easily amused.

Do you think any of his new gear is in MultiCam or ATACS camo? I can't wait...

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 10:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for kicks and to see how'd he react, I commented on one of his videos and not in a flattering way. Well, within the space of two comments, I was abruptly banned from commenting on his vids and he began private messaging me.

It was worth it. The amount of crazy this guy puts into his words gave me bigger laughs than I've had in a while.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 11:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    Just for kicks and to see how'd he react, I commented on one of his videos and not in a flattering way. Well, within the space of two comments, I was abruptly banned from commenting on his vids and he began private messaging me.

It was worth it. The amount of crazy this guy puts into his words gave me bigger laughs than I've had in a while.
    You should post up what he sent you. Give us some laughs.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 11:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    You should post up what he sent you. Give us some laughs.
    Hmm. Wouldn't that be some sort of thread violation? I really don't want to piss off the mods.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 11:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    other people have done it
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 12:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright. I'll break it up over a few posts:

His first message to me after my comment:

are you are you a joke. or stupid
    Sent to: GinXYZ
    My reply:

Re: are you I'm neither a joke nor stupid. I'm nothing like that ridiculous and laughable 'kata' you posted.

I mean, really...the Bujinkan AND Ralph Severe? You really think you were trained, don't you?

Sent to: MOUNTAINOUS
    His next message:
    talk about a fat ass what are you talking about lard ass
    My reply (note: if you check out my vids, you will indeed see I am quite the fatty. I admit it freely, so you've been warned):

Re: talk about a fat ass

Yeah, 'cause you got the slim, trim figure going for yourself. Got some GQ contracts in the works, huh?

Man, I've looked at you "sparring" vids. Know what I see in all your "training" videos? Some guy LARPing around with other LARPers but don't know they're just LARPers. Dan Bowen and Ralph Severe? Really? Couldn't you find anyone legitimate to hang with?

So now you've blocked me from commenting on your vids. That's the first sign of someone who is either in denial or a fraud: delete any negative or critical comments but keep all the nutrider ones. What's wrong, LARPer? Can't take the criticism? Only want to hear other LARPers or people who don't know any better how awesome you are?

Well, it's your delusion and if you want to feed it, then don't let me stop you from the all you can eat buffet.

And his next message:

Re: talk about a fat ass well i expected a man to be bashing me then i get this fat ass looking passive soft spoken ***** looking wimp talking ****.

dude you suck.

i ride bmx. your lame. eat ****.
    My reply:

Re: talk about a fat ass

That's funny...I expected a better response out of a guy in his late 30's but what do I get? Your typical 14-year old rant.

That's the problem with LARPers...they never grow up and think they will be ninjas forever.

By the way, I wouldn't call what you do "riding BMX". It's more like "fat ass guy trying not to get himself killed on a bike"...but hey...call it whatever works for you in your world.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 12:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Messages from Mountainous, cont.

His next message (this is the really good one):

fat ass

first of all if you were a good martial artist i might listen to you

but you are not slightly fat like me. barely fat

you are obese.

your back is even fat

so there is not a chance you understand martial arts cause there is no way you being your size, that you could do a no handed roll with katana or even fight or grapple. you might tap our a bag of doritos. or beat the **** our of a pile of cheetos. and bro. i am good on a bike that is why i am sponsered and get free gear. idiot

dont hate fat ass. shred like me. see i dont talk i do. that is why i was on national tv this month in canada doing wilderness survival. they even contacted ex military but no one was capable of doing what i did in the footgae in a winter storm.

so i get paid from google regularly and i got sponsers.

you have orange fingers from cheetos and you live under a bridge troll style.

watch me shred. i am sure fat boy that anything you do i can do better. it is just who i am and what drives me to kick ass.

i am smaller than you and i could still out eat your fat ass at the buffet
    My reply:

Re: fat ass

Bro, bro...you don't have to try so hard to sell yourself to me, bro. You already bought and ate up your fantasy driven world.

See, unlike you, I can actually admit that my martial training pretty much establishes me at the level of n00b. I have no problem saying that. The problem you have is that even a n00b like me can see you for the farce you are.

Your credentials are laughable and your skills are pitiable. I know that you imagine yourself to be some kick ass mountain warrior, but here, in the real world, it's clear that you're not. You're a nearly 40 year old fat-yes FAT, not slightly fat, but FAT-man that never matured past nine years old and is still playing 'make believe ninja'. Your possess the skills of an obsessive LARPer. Does your Mom know you have all that **** in her basement?

Let me tell ya...associating yourself with guys like Dan Bowen and Ralph Sever isn't helping your case. You might as well be associating with Ashida Kim.

National TV, huh? What station? What show? When did it air? Which "military" did they talk to that was simply unable to provide the "knowledge" that you possess? Evidence that they did so, please.

Google pays you? For what? Are you actually going to try and convince that Google is one of your 'sponsors'? If you're trying to tell that your videos are monetized, big fucking deal...so are mine. Not a big accomplishment and I know there's no big Google check coming your way.

As I said before, if you're so tough and "kick ass" like you claim, why ban people from commenting on your vids? That's a sure sign of living in denial. You don't want to hear anything negative, you just want to see people-who don't know any better-telling you how awesome you are. That's pretty pathetic.

But hey...you want to keep the fantasy alive then by all means, please do so. You've got one of the best comedy channels on YouTube.

His next message:

14 subs damn bro that is alot.

so many people enjoy your vids lol

i have vids with over 500,000 views bro

and i dont even care about it but yes i do get decent size checks but i just use that for fun since i have real job and make a decent living.

you must like writing to me each day. did you miss me or something.

troll
    My reply:

Re: 14 subs

See, this is what makes you so pathetic and delusional.

Google doesn't pay out **** for numbers of hits to your vids; rather, you get paid based on how many click the ads next to your vids or any search engine that you have linked on the vid page.

Since your vids are clearly not monetized, I know you're not getting a damn thing from Google AdSense, which is the Google operation that works with monetizing YouTube vids.

Really, man...dream a little dream.

And that's been it so far. Like I said...the amount of crazy coming out of this guy is a source of great laughter.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 4:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido and Iaijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah... That is definitely crazy ****, man... I think I may go antagonize a bit myself :P But in a (hopefully) slightly more gentle way.

EDIT-

Okay, so I have now left a comment on this video:

This is what I said:

"I like your enthusiasm. I also appreciate that your noto is pretty smooth. One can tell that you practice. However, your nukitsuke could use some work. It is a tad sloppy and it looks like you completely freeze after drawing your sword, and then you cut. Try to smooth it into one motion so that your draw is your first cut. Also, with your slices, when you cut, it helps to bend your knees. It also helps to move your hips with the motion. That can be difficult to get used to, but then it adds your core muscles into the strike. Also, when you slice, the sword needs to go out then come back in, like a circular motion. The blade shows its sharpness by pulling."

There, I was trying to be nice and helpful. We'll see the response I get :)
    Last edited by VeritasVS; 1/06/2012 5:18am at . Reason: Update