222421 Bullies, 4264 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2404
Page 212 of 241 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Styygens is online now
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,168

    Posted On:
    8/02/2011 7:51pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    No, it's we as in "we at Bullshido" and he's usually talking about MA fraud(ironically) not something else that's common knowledge.


    And I don't remember who said it, but ol' Scooter is about as racist as they come. Look though the comments on his videos and you'll find multiple people saying the same. It's like the guy thinks he was born and raised in Japan and anyone who isn't full blooded Japanese is inferior. And this is despite the fact that he acknowledges his German heritage....
    Well, I think scottbaioisdead actually has an account for Bullshido. Though I don't think he has posted in a very long time. I think he was involved in the Choson Ninja discussion when it was of interest. Maybe you're watching old videos? Does that entitle him to say "we" when talking about Bullshido? I dunno, it depends on the context. If he's in agreement with the results of a BS.net investigation, why would he say something like "We think X about Choson Ninja..."?

    I haven't seen any indication he's a racist, but then, I haven't watched every second of his videos. He is a huge Nipponophile, so I would agree he drones on and on about how wonderful Japanese culture and people are. The Internet being the Internet, I wouldn't take comments left by others too seriously without verifying it for myself. I also wouldn't automatically count his corrections of Choson Ninja's version of Korean history as being anti-Korean.

    But hey, like someone else said, post the vids with timestamps. But maybe you should do it in your own thread.
  2. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    8/02/2011 8:07pm


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    But hey, like someone else said, post the vids with timestamps. But maybe you should do it in your own thread.
    I never expected this go this far, it was just out of curiosity that I brought him up in the first place. If you guys want to say I'm wrong I'm fine with that, I don't want to sit through his vids anymore than you guys do. My original question has been answered anyway.

    I should probably let this go, but his anti-Korean hatred goes beyond the Choson Ninja ordeal. The same way he builds up how amazing Japan et al is, he degrades Korea in the same manner. That's part of why I say he's racist. If it were just a matter of being a Nipponophile I wouldn't have brought it up.
  3. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    8/02/2011 9:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    scott is such a weebo that he even adopts jappy predjudices? wow, to bad he's as boring as a jewish porno.

    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  4. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    On hiatus

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,465

    Posted On:
    8/03/2011 7:18am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    I never expected this go this far, it was just out of curiosity that I brought him up in the first place. If you guys want to say I'm wrong I'm fine with that, I don't want to sit through his vids anymore than you guys do. My original question has been answered anyway.
    So first you say "Waah, you are bullying Mountainous. Why not Scott, he's also nerdy for ninja." Then when that gets answered, you add "But Scott is also racist, Bullshido needs to look into that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    I should probably let this go, but his anti-Korean hatred goes beyond the Choson Ninja ordeal. The same way he builds up how amazing Japan et al is, he degrades Korea in the same manner. That's part of why I say he's racist. If it were just a matter of being a Nipponophile I wouldn't have brought it up.
    1) You just claimed that Scott is racist. Provide proof of that, not just "some comments were made on Youtube, but I don't feel like looking it up.". Otherwise you're falsely accusing him for no reason at all. Which makes you the asshole (hint: this is why it's dragging out, because of your extra claims).

    2) Again, what the **** does Bullshido have to do with that?

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  5. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    8/03/2011 1:54pm


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    So first you say "Waah, you are bullying Mountainous. Why not Scott, he's also nerdy for ninja." Then when that gets answered, you add "But Scott is also racist, Bullshido needs to look into that."
    lol... Really? Why don't you "provide proof of that" then... When did I ever say bullshido needs to look into that? I thought is was hilarious that a thread made to poke at a youtuber got over 2k posts when there are others more deserving.




    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    1) You just claimed that Scott is racist. Provide proof of that, not just "some comments were made on Youtube, but I don't feel like looking it up.". Otherwise you're falsely accusing him for no reason at all. Which makes you the asshole (hint: this is why it's dragging out, because of your extra claims).
    It's circular, I respond to responses. And **** that. I don't want to sit through his vids just to give a timeframe on something no one is going to look at anyway. You want proof so bad? You already know where it is. You suffer through it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    2) Again, what the **** does Bullshido have to do with that?
    Again, I wasn't giving orders, just asking a question. I never even implied he should be investigated. What does Mountainous have to with Bullshido?
  6. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,487

    Posted On:
    8/03/2011 2:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    I don't want to sit through his vids just to give a timeframe on something no one is going to look at anyway. You want proof so bad? You already know where it is. You suffer through it.
    So you're calling the guy a racist but aren't willing to provide any proof of that?
  7. Styygens is online now
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,168

    Posted On:
    8/03/2011 3:47pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    I should probably let this go, but his anti-Korean hatred goes beyond the Choson Ninja ordeal. The same way he builds up how amazing Japan et al is, he degrades Korea in the same manner. That's part of why I say he's racist. If it were just a matter of being a Nipponophile I wouldn't have brought it up.
    OK, here's how things generally work on Bullshido:

    If you make a claim -- such as you did in the bolded parts above -- and someone calls you on it, then you are responsible for providing evidence of your claim.

    Now, in YMAS or Trollshido, you can always wuss out and make some lame jokes. But expect that one of the other Bullies is going to take a verbal swipe at you. If you try to assert a claim without providing evidence in one of the more seriously moderated sub-forums (MABS for one example) you are going to feel the wrath of the mods and community.

    This is not unique to Bullshido, it comes from the generally accepted practice of formal argument in the West. For example, if you sue someone in court, you are the plaintiff and responsible for proving the defendant's liability under the law; or in a criminal case, the state is obliged to prove that the defendant is guilty of the crime. The side that brings the case (i.e. makes the claim) is responsible for providing evidence. Make sense?

    Calling scottbaioisdead a ninjer-nerd is one thing (and pretty widely accepted and known -- hell, he'd probably agree with you), but calling him a racist is closer to the serious side of the scale so you shouldn't be surprised when people say, "please show us some evidence of this."
  8. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    8/03/2011 4:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    lol... Really? Why don't you "provide proof of that" then... When did I ever say bullshido needs to look into that? I thought is was hilarious that a thread made to poke at a youtuber got over 2k posts when there are others more deserving.






    It's circular, I respond to responses. And **** that. I don't want to sit through his vids just to give a timeframe on something no one is going to look at anyway. You want proof so bad? You already know where it is. You suffer through it.



    Again, I wasn't giving orders, just asking a question. I never even implied he should be investigated. What does Mountainous have to with Bullshido?
    start your own thread with his best videos or something. let's see where it goes.

    otherwise, shut up, we're having fun here.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  9. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 12:22am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back on topic. WTF?
  10. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,004

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 1:04am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was a review?

    lol stainless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.