221449 Bullies, 3589 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 201 to 210 of 2404
Page 21 of 241 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324253171121 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Larus marinus is offline
    Larus marinus's Avatar

    Banzai Buddy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,083

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:43pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    I have to wonder what this guy really does for a living. Theres a lot of money worth of stuff in his "lair".

    Of course when you live in a single room in your parents' house and appear to have no other obligations except to yourself...
    Fixed that for you.
  2. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:46pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    I have to wonder what this guy really does for a living. Theres a lot of money worth of stuff in his "lair".

    Of course when you live in a single room and appear to have no other obligations except to yourself...
    You saw all he has in his kitchen was a Wok right? I doubt he spends any money on anything, but his larp gear.
    I doubt any girls talk to his learch-ass anyways, he looks like he scares children.
  3. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,197

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:49pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    I wonder if that's what I looked like when I was a bujer.
    Were you fat, stupid jackass? No?

    Then you didn't look like him.

  4. tgace is offline
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,233

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:50pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sniff...sniff...

    YouTube- Star Wars Kid

    He's all grown up now. Where does the time go??
  5. Larus marinus is offline
    Larus marinus's Avatar

    Banzai Buddy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,083

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    You saw all he has in his kitchen was a Wok right? I doubt he spends any money on anything, but his larp gear.
    I doubt any girls talk to his learch-ass anyways, he looks like he scares children.
    I don't know about you - but when I was a boy, my grandma ('twas she who raised me) told me always to run away from grown men who like to hide in the bushes. :new_rainf
  6. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,006

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Were you fat, stupid jackass? No?

    Then you didn't look like him.

    I was a bit of a stupid jackass.

    But I never played a bamboo flute making faces like I'm Jimmy fucking Page playing stairway in front of god the queen and 100 000 screaming fans

    YouTube- 127-SHAKUHACHI PRACTICE AUGUST 1, 2009 JASON STORK MOUNTAINOUS DOJO
  7. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,197

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:54pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Porn for Mountainous

  8. Mr. Machette is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,712

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:36pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Needz moar Yaoi.;)
  9. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,197

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 9:10pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    I was a bit of a stupid jackass.

    But I never played a bamboo flute making faces like I'm Jimmy fucking Page playing stairway in front of god the queen and 100 000 screaming fans

    YouTube- 127-SHAKUHACHI PRACTICE AUGUST 1, 2009 JASON STORK MOUNTAINOUS DOJO
    Words fail me... and I've been contemplating my response for awhile now.

    This guy is his own punchline.
  10. Mr. Machette is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,712

    Posted On:
    3/03/2010 9:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if he's just kind of slow? You know, like a perpetual child or something.

    I used to play the same kinds of games when I was really young. You know, army dress up, seek and destroy, ninja missions...

    ...except I had friends with me...

    ...and we knew it was pretend...

    ...god this guy is depressing...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.