1. #1991

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    210
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if Mountainous is really a secret Ninja Agent? What if it's real? What are y'all gonna do then? He will LARP YOU ALL TO HELL! He will AIRSOFT you to Armageddon where he will finish you off for good! Didn't you see how he eats? It's a secret weapon! He can projectile vomit where he pleases! You have been warned. At ease. Carry on.

  2. #1992
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvis View Post
    What if Mountainous is really a secret Ninja Agent? What if it's real? What are y'all gonna do then? He will LARP YOU ALL TO HELL! He will AIRSOFT you to Armageddon where he will finish you off for good! Didn't you see how he eats? It's a secret weapon! He can projectile vomit where he pleases! You have been warned. At ease. Carry on.
    Equally plausible scenario: What if Mountainous is actually Eddie Murphy in a fat suit and latex face?

  3. #1993

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    210
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Equally plausible scenario: What if Mountainous is actually Eddie Murphy in a fat suit and latex face?
    Ouch. That just really blew my scenario out of the water. You are on to something. Explore further please.

  4. #1994

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Equally plausible scenario: What if Mountainous is actually Eddie Murphy in a fat suit and latex face?
    I dunno, I think more people are watching stuff starring Mountainous these days.

  5. #1995
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and he's about to be on canadian network television. i can't wait for that ****.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  6. #1996

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    504
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    and he's about to be on canadian network television. i can't wait for that ****.
    What madness is this? Please provide your sources. I want to see this with my own eyes if possible.

  7. #1997
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Equally plausible scenario: What if Mountainous is actually Eddie Murphy in a fat suit and latex face?
    WRONG!
    It's Fred Savage.
    Everyone knows it's Fred Savage.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  8. #1998

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was goofing around, reading about old weapons, when I stumbled on this: http://www.edhellen.com/mm5/merchant..._Code=polearms

    Is that who I think it is?

  9. #1999
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    What madness is this? Please provide your sources. I want to see this with my own eyes if possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MOUNTAIN...14/rkbdKM01s-c
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  10. #2000

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A furniture commercial from a dude who has no furniture.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO