223809 Bullies, 3602 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2408
Page 199 of 241 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 6:57am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've shot with a hand crank once. it was fun, but i don't see why i would ever want to do it again. more like a redneck toy than an actual, functional shooting accessory.

oh well, maybe he'll do more buffet videos.

also, can anybody tell me the purpose in a faux suppressor? does it just look cool, or do they actually do something?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 9:15am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    also, can anybody tell me the purpose in a faux suppressor? does it just look cool, or do they actually do something?
    That appears to be a GSG-22, which is a 22LR caliber replica of a HK MP-5. The MP-5 has an 8" barrel, so a replica with that length would be a short-barreled rifle and require a tax-stamp, ATF background check.

You have to have a 16" barrel minimum to be legal. They make it a fake suppressor so as to look cool. Otherwise, you have a freakishly elongated barrel that ruins the look of the otherwise accurate replica.

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 2:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    That appears to be a GSG-22, which is a 22LR caliber replica of a HK MP-5. The MP-5 has an 8" barrel, so a replica with that length would be a short-barreled rifle and require a tax-stamp, ATF background check.

You have to have a 16" barrel minimum to be legal. They make it a fake suppressor so as to look cool. Otherwise, you have a freakishly elongated barrel that ruins the look of the otherwise accurate replica.
    It appears to be the GSG-22 with a side mounted idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 3:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing that kills me about this guy is he has a new video like every other day. He trains a LOT. It's all stupid bullshit he got from a comic book, but he does a lot of it. Just imagine how good he could be by now if he was training for real instead of playing make believe.

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what sets it apart as a rifle when both 9mm and .22lr are available as pistol rounds? and i have seen uzis and mp5s with the long barrels, they look goofy.
    The thing that kills me about this guy is he has a new video like every other day. He trains a LOT. It's all stupid bullshit he got from a comic book, but he does a lot of it. Just imagine how good he could be by now if he was training for real instead of playing make believe.
    check out his snowboarding videos, he's pretty well conditioned too. just think, if he trained good **** and didn't eat ****, he might be an awesome combat sportsman.
    --------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    what sets it apart as a rifle when both 9mm and .22lr are available as pistol rounds? and i have seen uzis and mp5s with the long barrels, they look goofy.
    It has a shoulder stock. If it has a shoulder stock, in the eyes of the ATF it's a rifle.

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He'd still be a social pariah. In fact I bet he'd invent new ways of being "that guy".

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 6:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    He'd still be a social pariah. In fact I bet he'd invent new ways of being "that guy".
    he would win in his division at NAGA and ADCC trials, but he would do it wearing tabi boots and doing those weird ninja gang signs with his hands before his matches.
    --------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Like all those people that spend countless of hours playing guitar hero, instead of learning how to play a real guitar?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Like all those people that spend countless of hours playing guitar hero, instead of learning how to play a real guitar?
    EXACTLY like that. I had a friend who was GH crazy when the game first came out, and we were all like "Way to find a way to make sitting in your mom's basement playing guitar all day even lamer."