223809 Bullies, 3602 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2408
Page 199 of 241 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 6:57am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've shot with a hand crank once. it was fun, but i don't see why i would ever want to do it again. more like a redneck toy than an actual, functional shooting accessory.

    oh well, maybe he'll do more buffet videos.

    also, can anybody tell me the purpose in a faux suppressor? does it just look cool, or do they actually do something?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  2. DOHC_Holiday is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 9:15am


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    also, can anybody tell me the purpose in a faux suppressor? does it just look cool, or do they actually do something?
    That appears to be a GSG-22, which is a 22LR caliber replica of a HK MP-5. The MP-5 has an 8" barrel, so a replica with that length would be a short-barreled rifle and require a tax-stamp, ATF background check.

    You have to have a 16" barrel minimum to be legal. They make it a fake suppressor so as to look cool. Otherwise, you have a freakishly elongated barrel that ruins the look of the otherwise accurate replica.
  3. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 2:25pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    That appears to be a GSG-22, which is a 22LR caliber replica of a HK MP-5. The MP-5 has an 8" barrel, so a replica with that length would be a short-barreled rifle and require a tax-stamp, ATF background check.

    You have to have a 16" barrel minimum to be legal. They make it a fake suppressor so as to look cool. Otherwise, you have a freakishly elongated barrel that ruins the look of the otherwise accurate replica.
    It appears to be the GSG-22 with a side mounted idiot.
  4. DOHC_Holiday is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 3:29pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing that kills me about this guy is he has a new video like every other day. He trains a LOT. It's all stupid bullshit he got from a comic book, but he does a lot of it. Just imagine how good he could be by now if he was training for real instead of playing make believe.
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    That appears to be a GSG-22, which is a 22LR caliber replica of a HK MP-5. The MP-5 has an 8" barrel, so a replica with that length would be a short-barreled rifle and require a tax-stamp, ATF background check.

    You have to have a 16" barrel minimum to be legal. They make it a fake suppressor so as to look cool. Otherwise, you have a freakishly elongated barrel that ruins the look of the otherwise accurate replica.
    what sets it apart as a rifle when both 9mm and .22lr are available as pistol rounds? and i have seen uzis and mp5s with the long barrels, they look goofy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    The thing that kills me about this guy is he has a new video like every other day. He trains a LOT. It's all stupid bullshit he got from a comic book, but he does a lot of it. Just imagine how good he could be by now if he was training for real instead of playing make believe.
    check out his snowboarding videos, he's pretty well conditioned too. just think, if he trained good **** and didn't eat ****, he might be an awesome combat sportsman.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. DOHC_Holiday is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:18pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    what sets it apart as a rifle when both 9mm and .22lr are available as pistol rounds? and i have seen uzis and mp5s with the long barrels, they look goofy.
    It has a shoulder stock. If it has a shoulder stock, in the eyes of the ATF it's a rifle.
  7. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,004

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 4:19pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He'd still be a social pariah. In fact I bet he'd invent new ways of being "that guy".
  8. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 6:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    He'd still be a social pariah. In fact I bet he'd invent new ways of being "that guy".
    he would win in his division at NAGA and ADCC trials, but he would do it wearing tabi boots and doing those weird ninja gang signs with his hands before his matches.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  9. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 7:33pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    The thing that kills me about this guy is he has a new video like every other day. He trains a LOT. It's all stupid bullshit he got from a comic book, but he does a lot of it. Just imagine how good he could be by now if he was training for real instead of playing make believe.

    Like all those people that spend countless of hours playing guitar hero, instead of learning how to play a real guitar?
  10. DOHC_Holiday is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    5/24/2011 9:32pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Like all those people that spend countless of hours playing guitar hero, instead of learning how to play a real guitar?
    EXACTLY like that. I had a friend who was GH crazy when the game first came out, and we were all like "Way to find a way to make sitting in your mom's basement playing guitar all day even lamer."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.