228174 Bullies, 4716 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2408
Page 195 of 241 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gustard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moving
    Posts
    196

    Posted On:
    4/25/2011 10:11pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjutsu is very effective and subtle as demonstated in this vid :

  2. Vercingetorix71 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    5/06/2011 12:37am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some background info first:

    I was bored since college just ended, so I came upon ninja flash bombs, which I think are quite cool. From there, I learned about Choson Ninja, and while at first he seemed amazing I quickly learned about the fraud he truly is. I also learned about his followers and therefore discovered this site and thread.

    Here's the point: as a martial artist and as a person living with Aspergers, I can absolutely say that Jason Stork is the embodiment of what I hope never to be. Not only does he give the martial arts a bad name, but he also slanders responsible weapon owners everywhere through his delusions of grandeur and childish, unsafe behaviors. Hobbies are what make life special. They give people something to pursue besides the family and career. However, they were never meant to take the place of these two necessities.

    Jason's case is that of someone with Aspergers who is afraid to confront reality, because he doesn't have a clue of how to interact with people in the real world. I was like this once, as a kid my only friends were video games because they make me happy without effort. Over time, though, I realized that my life was incomplete living in a fantasy world. I had to grow up, and I eventually forced myself to. I still have trouble interacting in social situations now, but I made an effort to change. I have a good job, some friends, and good grades in school.

    As a martial artist, I look at kenjutsu as my foremost hobby, almost a lifestyle. My sensei says that with the discipline that comes from swordsmanship I can succeed at anything else in life. He has been almost a father to me, and I can say that my five years in training have given me motivation that has been invaluable to my life.

    However, when class is over I am still myself, not some ninja or militiaman running around with a .22 in the woods. It's hard, but I would rather live stressed but fuffilled than in a fantasy world like Jason is. As J.S. Mill put it, "Better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied." It's the will to change that is important here, and that is what Jason doesn't have at all. As long as he rejects the truth around him, he will never get any better. He will always be asking his dad to buy him toy guns.

    The sad part of this is that Jason probably means well, he just doesn't know how to properly interact with people. He has a few friends with similar interests and that's it. They will never persuade him to change or grow or get better at anything. The world never gave him a chance, because he was just born different; that doesn't absolve him from the responsibility to try to adapt to it. He probably has low self esteem, objectivist Nathaniel Branden said that those with low self-esteem withdraw from reality because they don't think they are worthy of anything better.

    What I'm trying to get at here is that while on a certain level it's fun to laugh at his videos, Jason is a real person with a real disability. That doesn't give him a free pass to be an idiot, but we should all realize that this is a depressing story about a man who will probably be this way for the rest of his life. If you really cared about him, then you would be more sensitive to these facts. Asperger's syndrome is nothing to be taken lightly, and I am lucky to have been able to overcome many of my own shortcomings. As seen here, many people aren't so lucky.

    I would rather die than to have to live like Jason Stork.

    Sincerely, Vercingetorix
  3. Siniq is offline
    Siniq's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    the woods of eastern Europe
    Posts
    1,749

    Posted On:
    5/06/2011 4:23am


     Style: Gym drifter

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING???? Wow! I've been gone for like a year or something and this is still going? What the **** has he done to deserve this attention?

    here's a sad thought, if there was a zombie apocalypse he would probably survive
    Last edited by Siniq; 5/06/2011 4:35am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

    "That was grappling. Real MMA."

    "Where do I go for that?"

    I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

    I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    5/06/2011 7:11am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING???? Wow! I've been gone for like a year or something and this is still going? What the **** has he done to deserve this attention?

    here's a sad thought, if there was a zombie apocalypse he would probably survive
    Think of what you're saying.

    He'd have to face a resisting(uncaring) opponent.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. Yoj is offline
    Yoj's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,825

    Posted On:
    5/06/2011 7:18am


     Style: Aikijujutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zombies would think he is one of their own.
  6. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    5/10/2011 9:30am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix71 View Post
    Some background info first:

    Here's the point: as a martial artist and as a person living with Aspergers, I can absolutely say that Jason Stork is the embodiment of what I hope never to be.

    Jason's case is that of someone with Aspergers who is afraid to confront reality, because he doesn't have a clue of how to interact with people in the real world. ..........to. I still have trouble interacting in social situations now, but I made an effort to change. I have a good job, some friends, and good grades in school.......

    It's the will to change that is important here, and that is what Jason doesn't have at all. As long as he rejects the truth around him, he will never get any better. He will always be asking his dad to buy him toy guns.

    I would rather die than to have to live like Jason Stork.

    Sincerely, Vercingetorix
    (edited above for length)

    He has found a mountain town that has given him a good job, benefits, some other freaks to hang with and a few close hobbies out his front door.

    Not sure what you are on about, he seems to have done well if you say all these problems exist.

    I will still laugh at his videos. Why do you think they invented youtube? He may have aspergers, but if making shitty videos is his outlet instead of pills and booze, then I think he may have found out how to control his life and still live out his fantasies.

    All of us on here have said he needs more videos like this:
  7. Gustard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moving
    Posts
    196

    Posted On:
    5/10/2011 1:17pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should be careful what you write - we read these forums.....
  8. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,585

    Posted On:
    5/10/2011 1:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustard View Post
    you should be careful what you write - we read these forums.....
    Why, and why?
  9. donoraen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    488

    Posted On:
    5/10/2011 2:32pm


     Style: Limalama

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Why, and why?
    cos typos and they have nothing better to do, ya know, same reason as everybody else here.
  10. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,007

    Posted On:
    5/10/2011 4:07pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustard View Post
    you should be careful what you write - we read these forums.....
    Who are you talking about, and to?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.