233253 Bullies, 3690 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2408
Page 188 of 241 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 1:15am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen "sniper" Airsoft rifles that shoot slightly farther than others, but none of them were spring-based.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 1:20am

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you calculate for wind on something like an airsoft pellet?

Edit perma beat me to it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 7:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with airsoft sniper rifles is that the further the range the rifle reaches, the harder it hits. There reaches a certain point when it hits too hard to use on people you want to continue to play with.

Additionally, the airsoft snipers i've seen from real manufacturers like TM run like 150 or so, and are rated (stock) for like 250 feet.

He has a toy gun collection.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2011 8:02am

Style: MMA,JJ,Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this is a thread about Mountainous, but I need to talk about his pal Danbo for a second since they seem to be Very...good friends.

I swear to God, those two are xactly like one another, they claim to be humble students full of modesty and being 100% open, but when you offer ANY kind of critique or even a simple controversial question, YOU GET BLOCKED!

Danbo posted a video titled "rolling katana kill" in which he demonstrate backyard cutting of water jugs, but with a twist, he's practicing some kind of useless rolling on the ground before drawing and cutting, which, in my opinion of someone who know jack **** about sword arts, is very very dangerous for the simple, logical reason, that he leaves himself open for the entire time he's rolling on the ground, which makes his technique completely useless.
    However, since I'm not the kind of guy who likes to make gratuitous bashing, I simply asked the follwing question, almost word for word:

"Isn't this technique a bit dangerous? I mean, you leave yourself open while you roll, which can be deadly. Maybe there's a specific situation where you can put this technique to use, I might not know."

For which I was blocked. I'm sorry if I provide no content, but I really need to ask why they do this? Why do they claim themselves to be good, modest students, but every single time a comment isn't blatant ass kissery, they fucking block the user? They are doing obvious dangerous things and it's a miracle they're not already badly injured. I used to think Danbo was fucking insane, but that he was, at least, a bit more open than Mountainous, now he's confirmed that he's as much of an asshole as his friend. I simply and honestly tried to discuss his technique with him, I tried to get his own point of view, his own explanation of how he thinks this technique might work and maybe try to see if there wasn't any way to improve it...

**** this! His technique is already perfect, already applicable. Let the 13 years old ass kissers praise him! All he get is "wow, you would totally **** gangsters up blablabla!"

Seriously, **** him and **** mountainous, let them rot in their own fantasy world of vigilantism because they're sure as hell not ready to wake up. No matter what you say, no matter what you try to do to help him, even if it's in the best of intentions, if you're not worshipping their awesome skillz, you're an enemy. Sorry if it wasn'T the appropriate place to bitch and cry, I really needed this.

Here's the video in question:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2011 10:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He made the news and talks about his snow cave:

and made a video:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2011 11:59pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stork's little smile at the end is so adorable.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 12:10am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja makes a bowl of soup.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 9:11am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    must have been a long time since Mountainous had a woman that close to him :)
    too bad for him she is there for work

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 9:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    and made a video:
    Ah, I see the Great Economic Collapse has caused our brave hero's perfectly serviceable house to spontaneously explode for no reason, necessitating he retreat to the snow covered peaks!

Not to worry, Mountainous is obviously a survival expert, and will have no trouble tracking down all tins of soup and propane cylinders he needs to survive in the wilds of Mt. Hood... indeed, that area is famed as fertile hunting ground for that kind of thing. You can practically pick them off the trees.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 9:48am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd have been fucking impressed if he'd of come out of his house wearing a white ninja suit and was actually INSIDE the snow cave when he was on camera.

Frankly, he missed a great opportunity there.

Douche bag.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler