230715 Bullies, 4200 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2408
Page 184 of 241 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 9:54am

Style: BJJ, striking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This terrifies me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Nerd
    @DanBowenTV thanks bro. i am getting ready. within 4 months i will have my real m4 for my outdoor vids. my real m4 and real pistol. and i have 2 mags for pistol and i will get extra mag for my real colt m4. then i can do this while firing at targets with live ammo. **** real m4 and gas mask and mag changes with real rounds. **** i cant wait dude. i wont let nothing stand in my way for my real assualt rifle m4. i am stoked on winter and shred but i already want to go tactical at zig zag lol

MOUNTAINOUS 7 hours ago

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 10:46am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude had a fantastic meltdown on MAP but the mods deleted it for breaching the TOS (naughty words!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainous
    I WILL SEND YOU GUYS A AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE. I KNOW YOU LUST AFTER US. I BET WITH THE PAPER TOWELS AND HAND LOTION CLOSE BY. SICK ****ING PIGS. WHAT IS REALLY YOUR MENTAL DISORDER. PLEASE TELL ME. IF I KNEW THAT MOTHER ****ERS HATED ME AND WOULD RATHER SEE ME DISSAPPEAR OFF THE PLANET I WOULD NOT WAKE UP EVERYDAY LIKE YOU TO LUST AFTER US. WHAT DO YOU DO WAKE UP AND RUN AND I MEAN ****ING RUN TO THE COMPUTER TO SEE IF ONE OF US TOOK A ****. DONT YOU HAVE A ****ING LIFE OTHER THAN WATCHING THE 4 OR 5 OF US. FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU ENJOY WATCHING. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING GUYS YOU ****ING HATE. I AM 37 AND OUT OF ALL THE HUMAN SLIME I HAVE MET YOU ARE THE GAYEST AND LAMEST ***** AND FOOLS I HAVE EVER MET. YOU ARE ALL WEAK. LIKE I SAID PUSSYS I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOUR WEAK ASSES HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY ****ING MUGS ON A VID AND SAY I AM THE FAKE ***** COWARD OK. PUT YOU UGLY ASS GRILLS GOD GAVE YOU ON VIDS. SCARED PUSSYS. IT IS EASY . LOAD YOUR UGLY MUG ON A VID. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE GAYEST GUYS LOOK LIKE ON EARTH. MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR AND SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SMELL MY ASS EVERY DAY. TAKE A WIFF AND SAY OH MOUNTAINOUS I LOVE YOU YOUR ASS SMELLS GOOD. GOTCHA. FOR EVERY VID YOU FIND WITHING 24 HOURS I KNOW WHERE YOU GO AND BOOM I TELL THEM HOW GAY YOU ARE AND THAT YOU ARE AFRAID AND YES I SAID AFRAID TO PUT YOUR COWARD ASS ON A VID. THEN THEY THANK ME OVER AND OVER AND BLOCK YOU. YOU ARE DEVIL AND I AM A SAVIOR . I AM WATCHING YOU PUSSYS

I WOULD WHIP YOUR ASSES ANY DAY. GO SEE MY SPARRING VIDS OR JOINT LOCK VIDS. ANY WEAPON. ALSO MY REAL GUN VIDS. **** FOOLS !

edit: Come to think of this, the timing is a bit off:

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    .....and our buddy wushurichard just tried to create an account with the name Mountainous.
    Someone is probably posing as Mountainous on several sites for the lols
    Last edited by illegalusername; 1/18/2011 10:51am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 10:55am

Style: BJJ, striking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree it's probably a copycat...I don't get the impression this guy would say

"I WOULD WHIP YOUR ASSES ANY DAY. GO SEE MY SPARRING VIDS OR JOINT LOCK VIDS. ANY WEAPON. ALSO MY REAL GUN VIDS. **** FOOLS !"

Seems out of character, OR he's finally snapped.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 11:01am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turrry View Post
    I agree it's probably a copycat...I don't get the impression this guy would say

"I WOULD WHIP YOUR ASSES ANY DAY. GO SEE MY SPARRING VIDS OR JOINT LOCK VIDS. ANY WEAPON. ALSO MY REAL GUN VIDS. **** FOOLS !"

Pffft, you serious, homie?

That's a good one.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 11:01am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? He has changed? That's what kicked this crap off in the first place.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainous
    I KNOW YOU LUST AFTER US. I BET WITH THE PAPER TOWELS AND HAND LOTION CLOSE BY. FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU ENJOY WATCHING. I AM 37 AND OUT OF ALL THE HUMAN SLIME I HAVE MET YOU ARE THE GAYEST. I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR MUGS ON A VID AND SAY I AM THE FAKE *****. PUT YOUR ASS GOD GAVE YOU ON VIDS, PUSSYS. IT IS EASY . LOAD ON A VID. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE GAYEST GUYS LOOK LIKE ON EARTH. MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY UNDERWEAR AND SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SMELL MY ASS EVERY DAY. TAKE A WIFF AND SAY OH MOUNTAINOUS I LOVE YOU YOUR ASS. FOR EVERY VID YOU FIND WITHIN 24 HOURS I KNOW WHERE YOU GO AND BOOM I TELL THEM HOW GAY YOU ARE AND YES I SAID AFRAID TO PUT YOUR ASS ON A VID. I AM WATCHING YOU PUSSYS
    Edited for subtext

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 12:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I want to see, is some emo kid having a hissy fit over Choson Ninja not giving him a black belt, and going over to Ashida Kim camp.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

The Third Man

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 1:05pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainous
    I WILL SEND YOU GUYS A AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE. I KNOW YOU LUST AFTER US. I BET WITH THE PAPER TOWELS AND HAND LOTION CLOSE BY. SICK ****ING PIGS. WHAT IS REALLY YOUR MENTAL DISORDER. PLEASE TELL ME. IF I KNEW THAT MOTHER ****ERS HATED ME AND WOULD RATHER SEE ME DISSAPPEAR OFF THE PLANET I WOULD NOT WAKE UP EVERYDAY LIKE YOU TO LUST AFTER US. WHAT DO YOU DO WAKE UP AND RUN AND I MEAN ****ING RUN TO THE COMPUTER TO SEE IF ONE OF US TOOK A ****. DONT YOU HAVE A ****ING LIFE OTHER THAN WATCHING THE 4 OR 5 OF US. FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU ENJOY WATCHING. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING GUYS YOU ****ING HATE. I AM 37 AND OUT OF ALL THE HUMAN SLIME I HAVE MET YOU ARE THE GAYEST AND LAMEST ***** AND FOOLS I HAVE EVER MET. YOU ARE ALL WEAK. LIKE I SAID PUSSYS I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOUR WEAK ASSES HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY ****ING MUGS ON A VID AND SAY I AM THE FAKE ***** COWARD OK. PUT YOU UGLY ASS GRILLS GOD GAVE YOU ON VIDS. SCARED PUSSYS. IT IS EASY . LOAD YOUR UGLY MUG ON A VID. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE GAYEST GUYS LOOK LIKE ON EARTH. MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR AND SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SMELL MY ASS EVERY DAY. TAKE A WIFF AND SAY OH MOUNTAINOUS I LOVE YOU YOUR ASS SMELLS GOOD. GOTCHA. FOR EVERY VID YOU FIND WITHING 24 HOURS I KNOW WHERE YOU GO AND BOOM I TELL THEM HOW GAY YOU ARE AND THAT YOU ARE AFRAID AND YES I SAID AFRAID TO PUT YOUR COWARD ASS ON A VID. THEN THEY THANK ME OVER AND OVER AND BLOCK YOU. YOU ARE DEVIL AND I AM A SAVIOR . I AM WATCHING YOU PUSSYS

I WOULD WHIP YOUR ASSES ANY DAY. GO SEE MY SPARRING VIDS OR JOINT LOCK VIDS. ANY WEAPON. ALSO MY REAL GUN VIDS. **** FOOLS !
    Was he crying when he wrote this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 1:39pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
    Was he crying when he wrote this?
    As if. Ninjas don't cry, they emit smoke from their tear ducts. Read a book.

The Third Man

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 1:55pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector View Post
    As if. Ninjas don't cry, they emit smoke from their tear ducts. Read a book.
    I would say when he reads this thread he cuts himself and bleeds ramen noodles. But a Karate man bleeds on the inside, not the outside. They don't show there weaknesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.