221320 Bullies, 3971 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2404
Page 177 of 241 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    12/02/2010 12:51am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just heard the line "my samurai sword is gonna rape you in the butt". that's fucking halarious.

    i wish he had made videos like this when we were supposed to fight. the videos he directed at me were dumb. phil elmore has brought out the best in danbo's creativity.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  2. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    12/02/2010 4:27pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
    i just heard the line "my samurai sword is gonna rape you in the butt". that's fucking halarious.

    i wish he had made videos like this when we were supposed to fight. the videos he directed at me were dumb. phil elmore has brought out the best in danbo's creativity.
    If Dan were capable of such wry humor, he would have never needed an ass-kicking.

    (P.S. Don't talk about fights you dick-tuck.)
  3. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 4:35am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lump of Coal View Post
    If Dan were capable of such wry humor, he would have never needed an ass-kicking.

    (P.S. Don't talk about fights you dick-tuck.)
    A: i didn't dick tuck. sam browning was one of the lawyers who advised me that i could face serious legal liability if the fight went on as planned. why the **** would i dick tuck on a guy 80 lbs lighter than me, a free trip to california to see my best friends, and the chance to get another dan rank in TKD?

    B: i am planning a trip to sacramento in may if finances allow it. dan knows this and i have offered to meet up to spar at a dojo of his choice if he still wants to. i haven't heard back about it yet.

    C: shut your fucking mouth about things you don't know about.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 12/03/2010 4:38am at .
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  4. AKRhino is offline
    AKRhino's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    544

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 1:27pm


     Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
    A: i didn't dick tuck. sam browning was one of the lawyers who advised me that i could face serious legal liability if the fight went on as planned. why the **** would i dick tuck on a guy 80 lbs lighter than me, a free trip to california to see my best friends, and the chance to get another dan rank in TKD?

    B: i am planning a trip to sacramento in may if finances allow it. dan knows this and i have offered to meet up to spar at a dojo of his choice if he still wants to. i haven't heard back about it yet.

    C: shut your fucking mouth about things you don't know about.
    As a blue belt I feel I should clear some things up about this situation which you probably were not aware of, despite your direct involvement.





















    ****... I got nothin.....
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 2:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as a zebra belt i should say that blue belts are for fags. real men stay zebra belts until they slay a purple, drink his blood and their zebra belt turns purple from all the blood running down onto it.

    that's how non fags do it in bjj.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. AKRhino is offline
    AKRhino's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    544

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 2:36pm


     Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
    as a zebra belt i should say that blue belts are for fags. real men stay zebra belts until they slay a purple, drink his blood and their zebra belt turns purple from all the blood running down onto it.

    that's how non fags do it in bjj.
    As a blue belt I feel I should point out to you that "non-fags" don't do BJJ...

    So, your doin it wrong.
  7. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 5:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    let me define my terms, as a zebra belt. non fags in bjj are "pitchers" not "catchers"
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  8. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 10:18pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
    C: shut your fucking mouth about things you don't know about.
    Cry me a fucking river.

    Until you put your fist through DanBo's face, I will give you **** every time you bring it up.
  9. Sri Hanuman is online now
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,486

    Posted On:
    12/03/2010 11:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lump of Coal View Post
    Cry me a fucking river.

    Until you put your fist through DanBo's face, I will give you **** every time you bring it up.
    Wait, someone's re-challenging Danbo?
    Dooo eeeeeeeet. Dooooooo eeeeeeeet.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  10. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    12/04/2010 3:55am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lump of Coal View Post
    Cry me a fucking river.

    Until you put your fist through DanBo's face, I will give you **** every time you bring it up.
    you're a dumbass

    and no, nobody has challenged danbo. i have extended the offer to meet with him at whatever dojo he trains at, for sparring, while i'm in sacramento. i haven't heard back from him on it.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.