1. #1711
    ADM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,730
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it means that they're looking for ways to indentify themselves.

  2. #1712

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    351
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    I think it means that they're looking for ways to indentify themselves.
    Isn't it pretty clear that Stork & co identify themselves as 'warriors'.

    Too bad that they come out as '****' to everyone else.

  3. #1713

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He even wears tactical gear while racking snow.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZZ61K9tR7s

  4. #1714
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i like his snowboarding vids, and not for ironic reasons.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  5. #1715

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    488
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    Isn't it pretty clear that Stork & co identify themselves as 'warriors'.

    Too bad that they come out as '****' to everyone else.
    Somebody should tell them that being a warrior means that you have to go to war n such...

  6. #1716

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    351
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by donoraen View Post
    Somebody should tell them that being a warrior means that you have to go to war n such...
    Or at least wear some faabulous vests.


  7. #1717
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you dig it?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  8. #1718

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    i like his snowboarding vids, and not for ironic reasons.
    We knew it couldn't last too long:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK0N6UgkziU

  9. #1719
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Jason sporting one of those nifty Ralph Severe "Warrior name tattoos" on his forearm? Has he always had that or is it new?

  10. #1720

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Is Jason sporting one of those nifty Ralph Severe "Warrior name tattoos" on his forearm? Has he always had that or is it new?
    It says BMX

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO