Page 16 of 241 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 171819202666116 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 4:59pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the greatest boxers throughout history were ninjas.

Mike Tyson is an exception though. He's a chunner.

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    Man check out his bag work i was totally wrong about this dude's skill and totally underestimated him. His bag works puts Manny Pacquiao to shame.

Infact he is soo fast that he has to slow mo the vid just so we can see the intricacies of his combo and try to keep pace with his blazing fast hand speed.

YouTube- 137-PUNCHING BAG DRILLS: 12 STEP ROUTINE
    Awwww, what the hell?

This guy is worse than me, and I ain't **** in the Ma world.

Why are these larpers so sloppy? That was just sad. And no power. Those particular bags are quite easy to send flying if you give them a good whack. Even when full of water.

This guy needs to take some faux-jitsu lessons from Frank Dux. At least that guy looks like he practiced in a mirror once in a while.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    All the greatest boxers throughout history were ninjas.

Mike Tyson is an exception though. He's a chunner.
    Naw. He used the 52 Blocks.

(yes, people have actually claimed this).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:39pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know 2 things are bothering me

1) people claim that he is racist, and that he made racist and homophobic comments on You tube. Can someone at least post the link to these comments, because I am on You Tube now and I am having a lot of problems finding the quotes

2) the people who comment on his vids are mostly praising him. At least 9 good comments for every one bad one. Is this fucking possible. The guy is a complete douche!! Is he able to modify who can post and who cannot?

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:39pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    Man check out his bag work i was totally wrong about this dude's skill and totally underestimated him. His bag works puts Manny Pacquiao to shame.

Infact he is soo fast that he has to slow mo the vid just so we can see the intricacies of his combo and try to keep pace with his blazing fast hand speed.

YouTube- 137-PUNCHING BAG DRILLS: 12 STEP ROUTINE
    Thanks 13ringinheat.

I just had a seizure.

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by superninjagod View Post

1) people claim that he is racist, and that he made racist and homophobic comments on You tube. Can someone at least post the link to these comments, because I am on You Tube now and I am having a lot of problems finding the quotes

2) the people who comment on his vids are mostly praising him. At least 9 good comments for every one bad one. Is this fucking possible. The guy is a complete douche!! Is he able to modify who can post and who cannot?
    Yes. He can also delete any negative comments people make about his videos.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He made the comments in a private message to someone who is a member here - calling him a n*gger (word filter won't let me say it) and a ****** and suchlike. I can't find the post in question at the moment but it's on here somewhere...

Yes. He deletes any negative comments, blocks the user from commenting further and then often launches foul-mouthed, fuckwitted tirades by PM (see point 1).

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's going to be difficult to find any of the comments, as he usually deletes them pretty quickly, or has the sense to only use them in private mails. I think a few of them are posted here on bullshide, but obviously with those ones, you'll have to take the posters at their word that he actually posted them. Easiest way to find out would be to send him a message that isn't 100% positive, you'll soon get a fairly nasty reply, and a banning.

He deletes any negative ones. Still, it is freaky that he gets any praise at all.

EDIT: Wow, this is the third time today I posted at the same time as someone else.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 5:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I really really really do not know how else to express the feelings I get from this.