1. #1481

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AGJ View Post
    but that cocksucker is talking ad sense & laughing all the way to the bank?
    So... besides being a ninja, Jazon Storxx is basically a rich, gay guy who works in advertising?

  2. #1482

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    792
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AGJ View Post
    How do you stretch this discussion into 148 pages? I watched that video ( I wish I hadn't). I'm sure there's a lot of good virgin Mt.Hood ninja jokes in this thread, but that cocksucker is talking ad sense & laughing all the way to the bank? I wonder how many views & comments I could get on a video of someone unwrapping their 5,000$ blow up doll. Its no nintendo 64, but its porn is even more popular than ninjas believe it or not.
    Shhhhh. Don't spoil the fun. After you've been here a while...you'll start to understand.

    Now, it drinks its milk and eats its cookies and goes back to lurking before Simio does something...regrettable...

  3. #1483

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    797
    Style
    MMA + Harmonica
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the soundtrack for this thread
    YouTube - The Pink Mountaintops - I (****) Mountains

    Sunglasses and weed optional

  4. #1484
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,994
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    Shhhhh. Don't spoil the fun. After you've been here a while...you'll start to understand.

    Now, it drinks its milk and eats its cookies and goes back to lurking before Simio does something...regrettable...
    I wouldn't regret it.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  5. #1485

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    792
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neither would we, but n00b might >:)

  6. #1486

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AGJ View Post
    How do you stretch this discussion into 148 pages? I watched that video ( I wish I hadn't). I'm sure there's a lot of good virgin Mt.Hood ninja jokes in this thread, but that cocksucker is talking ad sense & laughing all the way to the bank? I wonder how many views & comments I could get on a video of someone unwrapping their 5,000$ blow up doll. Its no nintendo 64, but its porn is even more popular than ninjas believe it or not.
    Are you Zach Stork in disguise? :gwbdance:

  7. #1487

  8. #1488
    Styygens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,180
    Style
    JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think he goes to bed at night wearing his white shinobi shozoku inside-out to make it snow?

  9. #1489
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is gradating from sad, to really sad, to outright pathetic. He needs to discover coke and hookers, before his next b-day. Oregon bullies, ASSEMBLE!!!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  10. #1490
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,418
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    This is gradating from sad, to really sad, to outright pathetic. He needs to discover coke and hookers, before his next b-day. Oregon bullies, ASSEMBLE!!!
    How about we introduce him and his fans to basic literacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO