1. #1411
    Siniq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    the woods of eastern Europe
    Posts
    1,745
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube - The Secrets of Stealth With ShinobiMystic

    lol not him but, idk like a skinnier twin brother? at least his videos seem like that
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

    "That was grappling. Real MMA."

    "Where do I go for that?"

    I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

    I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

  2. #1412

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,033
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh NO. Not the guy who tried to impress us with his learnedness by showing off his bookshelf.
    Really

    YouTube - books and video's 2008 part 1

  3. #1413

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    lol not him but, idk like a skinnier twink brother? at least his videos seem like that
    Fixed :gay:

  4. #1414

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait...isn't Shinobi Mystic one of Dan Bowen's characters?

  5. #1415
    AKRhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    555
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    Wait...isn't Shinobi Mystic one of Dan Bowen's characters?
    No, his name's Mike. I think at one point they had some affiliation, but I'm not entirely sure. I can tell you that, unlike most of the youtube ninjas that I'm aware of, Mike DOES actually train at an ACTUAL dojo (well, as close to an actual dojo as ninjitsu gets I would think).

  6. #1416

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,033
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was one of Greg Park's disciples.

  7. #1417
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    No, his name's Mike. I think at one point they had some affiliation, but I'm not entirely sure. I can tell you that, unlike most of the youtube ninjas that I'm aware of, Mike DOES actually train at an ACTUAL dojo (well, as close to an actual dojo as ninjitsu gets I would think).
    He may actually have been the only YouTube ninja who I've seen do a stealth video in which he actually blended significantly into the background so as not to be obvious at first glance...

    EDIT: Na. It was this guy.
    YouTube - Ninja Training with City Camouflage and White&black shemagh

    Yeah, it's LARPing - but props to him for execution of the concept.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 9/28/2010 3:53pm at .

  8. #1418
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be awesome if one of these forest stealth videos was followed by how do deer rape.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  9. #1419
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    It would be awesome if one of these forest stealth videos was followed by how do deer rape.
    Deer rape is an unintended consequence (undocumented feature?) of sneaking around in the woods alone.

  10. #1420
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Deer rape is an unintended consequence (undocumented feature?) of sneaking around in the woods alone.
    Is that why Hatsumi will not show those scrolls in public?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO