230550 Bullies, 3798 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2408
Page 141 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2010 10:14pm

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    For the longest time I thought I had imagined that show being on TV when I was a kid. There was no way anything like that could be real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 4:18am

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    He claims a shodan in Bujinkan now. I messaged him about it. We'll see what kind of racist epithets I receive when he reads it.
    No answer as of yet. Though this post is priceless:
    TheGecko45 says:

September 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    MOUNTAINOUS, I am very impressed with your videos. I am a response team leader for a private security firm that protects the largest malls in the U.S. from attacks. Our hand-to-hand combat training has been minimal and disappointing at best. I imagine most of the threats we respond to could be achieved with your type of training instead of semi-automatic rifles. Are you open to team training? Can we set up some firing ranges? Thanks, keep up the good work!!
    The mall owners must be thrilled to know this guy is going to go hand to hand with suspected shoplifters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 5:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The mall owners must be thrilled to know this guy is going to go hand to hand with suspected shoplifters.
    The bit about "firing ranges" suggests that he believes that these offenders are too dangerous to be taken alive.

I must say, however, that I find it easier to mantain my faith in humanity by hoping that this guy is a troll. Do domestic private security companies in the US actually maintain armed "response teams" to defend your nation's malls from "attacks"?

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 6:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    I must say, however, that I find it easier to mantain my faith in humanity by hoping that this guy is a troll. Do domestic private security companies in the US actually maintain armed "response teams" to defend your nation's malls from "attacks"?
    I believe that would be a tribute to http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 6:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guy was a fucking genius.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 7:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The bit about "firing ranges" suggests that he believes that these offenders are too dangerous to be taken alive.

I have a feeling that is a troll from the snipershide.com forum.
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...1666444&page=6

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 7:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    Holy ****.

That **** was epic!

If a kid picks up a candy bar and runs, you give him a warning before you cuff him. Same with those mindless teenyboppers who go to the Hickory Farms store, and then take double samples of fruitcake and cheeselog, you warn them that they will be charged with a felony(grand theft), and that if they attempt to fight and run, they will be, unfortunately, first tazered, and if they continue to resist violently with intent to maim, then wounded. Fortunately, wounding fire to suppress teenage kleptomaniacs is relatively easy, they all run in straight lines, and a hit in the knee will be relatively simple from the second floor. But they all get a warning first, we do not simply shoot shoplifters unless they resist violently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 9:41am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    I got here:
    I am not permitted to carry Glocks on duty; however, when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the “Deadly Duo” of a 27 and 23, each with Bar-Sto .357 bbl.I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
    2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
    3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
    1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
    1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
    3) Glock 27 backup guns
    3) Kahr P-9 holdouts

I think this would make us capable of facing nearly any situation. I’ll let you know what the management says!!!
    My fucking orange juice came out my nose.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 9:41am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gecko45 is a legendary troll. If you dig deep enough you'll find that he's admitted to making most of his posts up for laughs, but still has enough background in weapons and tactics to sound convincing.

Yes, some large retail areas in the states do maintain armed response units, especially post 9/11. These units tend to be in high end retail/high income areas; the BID Patrol (armed non-police security units) that patrols the Hollywood Entertainment District in California is a good example. You never know when you'll see one of these, trying to make off with stolen bling:

The Third Man

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 11:49am

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No answer as of yet. Though this post is priceless:

If that actually happens, it's going to be a live adaptation of "Paul Blart: Mall Cop."